Tucker carlsons top writer resigns for posting racist and sexist comments online for years

Joy Reid got a promotion after her discovered homophobic posts.

No different than liberals, lefties, and Biden babies.

I’m more righteous than you.

No way…I’m more righteous than you…by a mile.

Oh yeah…oh yeah…my righteousness exudes from my body.

That’s nothing…mine exudes from my very righteous soul.

Oh yeah…

I luv u people. :sunglasses:

If he was posting under a pseudonym, it is very likely Tucker knew nothing about it.

1 Like

Lol this dude thinks he’s the ubermensch:

8 Likes

That is so funny.

Dude’s 5’4” and a buck sixty.

That comb-forward I can’t stop laughing.

1 Like

It’s about some guy called Neff, not Tucker Carlson. Tucker is not responsible for Neff’s private life. Of course, liberal leftists consider themselves responsible to police every aspect of everyone else’s life, so I understand your confusion.

Guilt by association is a logical fallacy. I do understand that logic is irrelevant to the liberal left, but it’s important for arriving at rational conclusions from any selection of alleged facts.

No. You obviously misunderstood the OP.

Something similar -though not as bad - will happen here when those who threaten to hack this site using knowledge gained while working for NSA ( as a contractor or government employee) get their instructions to carry out their plan.

9VrsRNeA0SHcEeos1h

1 Like

yo what
lmao

Seeing that you just described yourself are you threatening to hack this site and doxx it’s members?

@WuWei @SixFoot

1 Like

Lol dude you ok?

1 Like

Yeah, I’m sure he is a real a shock right now.

My writer? Racist? What?

2 Likes

My post clearly indicates that someone else made the threat. I can say who made the threat. I notified a mod last year. In your zeal and haste, you are going to out one of your© own.

Let the mods ask. I will answer.

Stop…