Tucker Carlson calls White Supremist a Hoax and pays a price

Tell me how this negates the fact that a White Nationalist slaughtered 22 people last weekend? In a thread where you said White Nationalism is a boogey man. That is privilege right there.

7 Likes

If anybody can tell me what this means they will win the door prize
It sounds ominous, but doesn’t say a damn thing.
:

FBI Director Christopher Wray said white supremacy is a “persistent” and “pervasive” threat to the U.S. during a congressional hearing Thursday. “The danger, I think, of white supremacists, violent extremism or another kind of extremism is of course significant,” Wray told the House Appropriations Committee, according to CNN.

If white supremacy is dead then why did a white supremacist drive 300 miles to kill Mexicans?

2 Likes

Likely they have more information than Wray.

1 Like

Right on the money! :+1:

Yeah, that was an odd post. We’re not even 7 days removed from that mass slaughter.

Does it not count or something??

Well… to be fair… the real victims are white people.

3 Likes

Maybe they feel that Tucker is a part of the white supremacy movement and in a better position to understand their motives?

1 Like

I mean why are lib snowflakes making such a big deal about the 22 people killed last weekend?

Speaking of over blown boogy-men. Weren’t you a vocal supporter of the Muslim travel ban

2 Likes

3 Likes

Maybe the reason that mass slaughter is being ignored not even 7 days after it happened it because Republican Media either didn’t report it or reported in such a manner that they didn’t talk about his beliefs???

I honestly don’t get how you can be that misinformed.

Its not.like we dont understand the reason why

1 Like

So Wray was wrong? On what data do you base that assertion?

I remember when John Stewart ripped him a new one.

1 Like

Tucker is right, those using the term white supremacist are the same people that pushed the Russian collusion lie. All bull to deflect from Obama and his Deepstate traitors attempted coup who will be indicted soon after Durham’s investigation is over. :rofl:

To add more to the pot:

FBI Director Christopher Wray said Tuesday that the agency has made about 100 domestic terrorism-related arrests since October, and the majority were tied to white supremacy.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/454338-fbis-wray-says-majority-of-domestic-terrorism-arrests-this-year
I will say that a majority of the domestic terrorism cases that we’ve investigated are motivated by some version of what you might call white supremacist violence, but it does include other things as well,” Wray said at a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing, referring to cases in fiscal 2019, which began Oct. 1.

Good thing President Trump’s divers Patriots are taking care of it. :rofl:

If he’s not really a white supremacist but just plays one on TV, is that better?

2 Likes

Just a hoax, right @Smyrna?

We all know why.

https://twitter.com/ap/status/1159894683797135360?s=21

1 Like