Tucker Carlson calls White Supremist a Hoax and pays a price

I genuinely don’t think he is. He’s the definition of Establishment Republican but he definitely plays one for the yokels on TV.

1 Like

Lol for real?

I’m sure he was bullied a lot as a kid. Especially after the kids found out what his middle name was.

From his own twitter

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/887115275249885184

:rofl::rofl:
There are approximately 100k gypsies in the US. Let that sink in for a moment.

He’ll claim victim status, Fox viewers will rally around him, and he’ll come back with ever more constipated faces and constipated viewpoints.

1 Like

He is 100% correct. White supremacy is the lib boogey-man. It’s way over blown. I was around decades ago and personally witnessed white supremacy. This country has improved so much since the 60s and earlier times, that it’s even hard to see examples of it now. When I look for hate…I see it being aimed more at the white race, than the other way around.

When are white people ever going to get a break in this country?

1 Like

If we could only find a President who wants to make American great again, like it was during the 50s. When the whites had the power.

Where shall we find such a White Knight? Wait, White Prince? Wait, White King?

White Walker?

1 Like

Of all the Republicans Media people, Tucker is the one who I personally think is just saying what people want to hear so he can pay his mortgage.

I see we seem to be forgetting the mass slaughter of Hispanics of last weekend or are not considering it. Either way, that’s a nice privilege to have.

6 Likes

White supremacist…probably not…dumb as bricks, no concept of history, telling his audience(you know who) what they want to hear to stay employed, ABSOLUTELY.
I can tolerate quite a few talking heads no matter what side they fall on, but his dumb ass isn’t one of them.

1 Like

It would probably help if whites could get a foothold of political power in DC. Until then, hatred.

1 Like

Are you aware that the majority of mass murderers last year, were black? Consider that the black race makes up approximately 13% of the US population and only half are males, this equates to 6% of the population committing the majority of mass murders. Your lack of knowledge perpetuates a very ignorant hate. You should rise above that but…it’s your privilege not to?

Carlson has certainly made it a point to defend supremacists and dictators lately. No doubt he’s a beady eyed elitist con racist. I hope he loses his program. But it does fit well with the overall Fox lineup. ■■■■■■■ Carlson.

1 Like

Source needed.

On top of that, pretty much every mass shooter has been white and male. Black people are not shooting up schools and movie theaters.

For some it is an open ended vacation. It is a bit like in British TV programmes when the character is sent to Australia ne’er to return

You seem to be snow blind in a whiteout…

3 Likes

I find it fasinating that Tucker Swanson Carlson’s defenders here disagree with FBI Director Christopher Wray.

1 Like