Truth Social Media formation announced on Hannity by DJT, Jr

Actually a creative work around that is quite necessary understanding Big Tech will continue to do anything in their power to suppress opposing viewpoints on most any topic including green new deal, vaccines, immigration, etc.

Its a TOS.

Just like FB et al. don’t allow people to lie about elections, Truth won’t let people be mean to Trump.

Funny story, years ago Howard Stern started a message board, after railing against censorship for decades he quickly moved to a moderated format the minute people started criticizing him and his new wife on the site.

3 Likes

I have absolutely no problems if the new platforms bans people. That is entirely their prerogative based on the ToS I have read. However, one can’t declare that this new platform will be censorship free when quite clearly the ToS allow for censorship.

Twitter have millions of conservative voices on it.

Twitter bans people for lying about elections. Not being conservatives.

When was that? What was it called? I’m a big Howard fan, but I missed that.

How is

remotely relevant to the terms of service that apply to USERS of the site?

Not interested in debating that with you, have to agree to disagree on the political even handedness of twitter but as a quick note, both the Ayatollah and Assad both still have their accounts last I checked.

Being this is already gamed out, perhaps it’s better to wait and see how this platform shakes out.

That being said to ferret out the people who will attempt underhanded maneuvering here will crop up routinely to be sure.

Here are the rules that libs are going to purposefully violate on their very first visit (and they WILL register, in ruminant droves :wink: ) in order to claim victimhood:

“make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.”

“interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.”

“use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.”

“attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.”

“harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.”

“disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.”

https://www.truthsocial.com/terms-of-service

2 Likes

You’re betting on a grifter not to grift?

So, you are definitely sure, this time, the scorpion won’t sting the frog?

Early 2000’s, 04 or 05. Think it was just called the Howard Stern message board or something.

2 Likes

Thanks for clarifying with specific examples. Sadly your prediction will likely become reality too.

1 Like

The last one was already brought up as example. People are going to abuse it. Duh?

The timeline of beta testing in about two weeks and live in 1Q 2022 is highly suspect.

It’s got all the lib tactics listed:

Flagging abuse
Retreading
Doxxing
Harassment
Disruption
Hatred

They know their audience, and even the evil half. :wink:

1 Like

Why does a free speech site have any of these rules?

Are libs allowed to join? I mean conservatives still have very lucrative platforms on Twitter, YouTube, Facebook etc.

2 Likes

Your evil techno comrades. :wink:

You’ll sign up too. :rofl:

Their audience is libs? :rofl:

You guys will say anything

3 Likes

The evil half. Pay attention and lay off the caffeine. lol