Trump's team had over 100 contacts with Russian-linked officials, report shows

Mmmm Hmmm. You were saying.

Prove it…

Btw Trump is sacrificing national security because he is letting Russians control the uranium! 2 years into his presidency

I’m sure he will be more flexible in three years or so. Just from grabbing his ankles every morning.

1 Like

It’s not his ankles he’s grabbing, it’s a copy of Dreams of My Father off the floor in the Oval Office bathroom. That’s his reading material for his morning movement. The BO BS has proven to be an effective natural fiber supplement.

trump doesn’t read.

You assume a lot lol

It really saddens me that some folks continue to believe the incorrect notion that either President Obama or SoS Clinton “gave” uranium to Russians. I am sure you are aware that the Uranium One mine is owned by a company in Canada and that any “sale” of nuclear material requires the signature of 9 individuals.

I don’t like any President kissing the feet of Russia. And President Obama was embarrassed by his comments that were caught on audio. President Trump should have been equally embarrassed by his comments in Helsinki where he believed Russian President Putin over our own Department of Justice.

1 Like

I know where they hear it.

“Oh, no, it’s so long, because now I read passages. I read – I read areas, I read chapters. I just – I don’t have the time. You know, when was the last time I watched a baseball game? I’m watching you all the time, okay…I would love to sit down and read a book, but I just don’t have the time anymore.” --Donald Trump

1 Like

This is utterly false information.

As he was leaning toward Medvedev in Seoul, Obama was overheard asking for time — “particularly with missile defense” — until he is in a better position politically to resolve such issues.

“I understand your message about space,” replied Medvedev, who will hand over the presidency to Putin in May.

“This is my last election … After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.

“I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, Putin’s protégé and long considered number two in Moscow’s power structure.

The exchange, parts of it inaudible, was monitored by a White House pool of television journalists as well as Russian reporters listening live from their press center.

I’m well aware of the reference but what does that have to do with Medvedev “whispering sweet nothings” in Obama’s ear? Sounds like you’re “reading things into other things,” which I’ve been told is very very bad, and improper. You should demand evidence.

Who again whispered sweet nothing into who’s ears ?

https://twitter.com/PostRoz/status/1084232502808588288?s=19

Reading this thread now is amusing.

1 Like

The forum will have some new life in the coming weeks.

Greed

So what? None of that was illegal.

From the convention through the end of the campaign including the Steele Dossier.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2018/02/13/the-media-is-ignoring-ties-between-the-clinton-campaign-and-russians/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.fccc1200eb54

So what exactly did they gain from the contacts? Be specific.

Do I need to show my work?