Trump's Secretary of Labor Broke the Law to Aid a Pedophile

Just want to make sure this is seen:

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,’ He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Trump 2002

2 Likes

Trump picked this guy. And Manafort, and Stone, and Cohen, and Flynn, and Zinke, and Price, and
Stone, and on and on. When will it sink in to the Trump sycophants? Any idea?

Good breakdown here from Tapper, it looks pretty ■■■■■■■ egregious.

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/1098775575668408320

I wasn’t aware than Ken Starr was one of Epsteins attornies. Knew that Dershowitz was though.

This piece broke back in November, so why does Acosta still have a job?

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article220097825.html

" As part of the arrangement, Acosta agreed, despite a federal law to the contrary, that the deal would be kept from the victims. As a result, the non-prosecution agreement was sealed until after it was approved by the judge, thereby averting any chance that the girls — or anyone else — might show up in court and try to derail it.

This is the story of how Epstein, bolstered by unlimited funds and represented by a powerhouse legal team, was able to manipulate the criminal justice system, and how his accusers, still traumatized by their pasts, believe they were betrayed by the very prosecutors who pledged to protect them."

1 Like

If trump is smart he runs away from this…see what he does…

Many evangelicals have certainly opened their hearts for all of us to see. I guess we should be impressed that they hid their true selves for so long.

Fascinating that you see such an iron-clad distinction between left and right. Is the world really so clear-cut?

When multiple accusations were lodged against Roy Moore for his pursuit of underage women as he ran for Senate in Alabama, the party and the rank and file stood with him.

On the other hand, Kirsten Gilliilibrand led the charge to force Al Franken out of the Senate, and her Presidential candidacy is in a dead stall because so many rank and file Democrats think she mishandled the situation.

No doubt there are instances in both parties that are worthy of praise and condemnation, but I don’t see how anyone can argue that one party is better in these situations than the other if they look at the events of the past few years.

Any word yet from our president?

That will depend on whether Fox picks up the story. Their website is not running the story this morning. Their top three stories are all focused on left wing perfidy so probably not. I’m still waiting for a comment on the Coast Guard guy who was picked up on terrorism charges earlier in the week.

Avoiding “work place violence”…is a good thing.

Dumpster Donnie always tells us what he really means.

3 Likes

Weird how this was a non-story last year when it was reported as Mueller’s FBI.

And?

10 Ands

Yep

10 yeps

No really… What is your point?

That “certain” “people” don’t really give a damn what happened to those girls.

FBI? Do you mean DoJ?

The FBI has nothing to do with the Southern District of Florida.

So… what is the point?

No

no

No-one is alleging the FBI screwed the pooch here, a (then) prosecutor working for the DoJ did.

“That “certain” “people” don’t really give a damn what happened to those girls.”
Isn’t clear enough for you?