Trump's response to the Irainian attack. Agree?

He will definitely attack U.S. interests. That is his job.

And things are about to step up, I think.

Republican Mike Lee doesnt seem to know if the reasoning was just or legal after the Intelligence briefing they just received

1 Like

And if he kills Americans…kill him too.

Or is that a problem?

I wonder if 50 more people will die at his funeral too?

This from Asia Times:

The White House version is that President Trump, in a phone call, thanked Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani for “Qatar’s partnership with the United States,” and they discussed Iraq and Iran.

According to my own source, who is very close to the Qatar royal family, Trump in fact sent a message to Tehran via the emir. The message has two layers. Trump promised sanctions would be canceled if there were no retaliation from Tehran (something that Trump simply wouldn’t have the means to assure, considering the opposition from Capitol Hill); and there would be de-escalation if Tehran came up with a “proportional” response.

If this is true:
Last night was a mutually agreed upon proportional response between the US and Tehran brokered by the Qatari royal family.

This just gets more and more unbelievable.

1 Like

As I said no evidence of it “ACTUALLY” happening. Did Iraq give us a deadline to leave? Let me know when that happens, would you please?

Many NATO troops already leaving…

You are cute, you so desire for your straw men to be true.

1 Like

Did trump say attack or hit?

These stories…

:radio:

Man.

If this ■■■■ is true it is crazy up and down.

NATO didn’t kill Sole-man. They have wanted out for years. No loss. I don’t recall NATO doing jack squat anyway. To be totally honest, I think we should plan our exit as well. We can’t babysit them forever. If they are serious, and really want us out, we should discuss a time table. Do you agree?

I am glad that Trump didn’t go all medieval on their asses. However I found it pretty disgusting how he trashed a former POTUS on a subject that had to do with national security. And while doing it told a lie.

I think that send a plane load of cash to Iran was even more disgusting than Trump talking about it. How bout chu?

3 Likes

That depends on who’s money you think it was?

Who’s money was it?

Or what politician you believe.

It’s a really weird situation. I would guess debts are usually paid through a bank transfer? I don’t ever remember us sending any enemy a plane load of foreign currency. Do you? Seems a little old school. This is “highly unusual.”