Trumps legal team appears to be operating partly in the dark

“I won’t be silenced”. Seriously? This is a low traffic political forum. Do you think you’re serving some noble purpose here? This is entertainment. Nothing more and nothing less.

1 Like

And there it is, the real reason you’re obsessively posting in a thread you claim to have no interest in.

Fear

Fear of what?

I was simply responding to those who believe I have no business in a Trump-bashing thread.

Sure, if you mean almost successfully hijackng the thread while not discussing anything.

Well then, keep fighting the good fight, noble Trump warrior.

It’s how Trump himself manages to avoid discussing substantive issues.

Monkey see, monkey do.

1 Like

I never stated I didn’t have an interest in the thread itself. I simply have no interest in bashing Trump. With these kinds of threads, I usually make my position known and am ready to move on. If someone chooses to engage me, then I will respond in kind.

This thread has taken the turn it has, because forum members are engaging me in that fashion. I’m not twisting anyone’s arm to do so.

A single post is not hijacking a thread. Forum members are free to ignore me, and I would then be limited to that single post.

Trolling and hijacking would be someone who feels the urge to respond to every post with a disparaging remark. That isn’t what I’m doing. I’m only responding to those who directly engage me.

So once again, I sometimes will jump into a Trump bashing thread with my opinion. If I get no responses to that single post, I move on.

More than a dozen posts of you doing but tutting and criticizing posters for daring to discuss it.

Fear of what is coming. Your constant deflecting is a sure tell

Not true. Go back and you will see that everyone of my posts in this thread was in direct response to a forum member.

As in Trump’s reelection in 2020?

That’s racist.

You’re not sucking me in. You haven’t touched the subject and are just calling everyone Trump haters or whatever and you have the most posts in the thread.

And yet you keep responding to me??? :confused:

Keep padding that post count.

Right back at you. :+1:

It’s okay. I have close friends who happen to be monkeys.

LOL! new york times…