Trumps legal team appears to be operating partly in the dark

Combining what is known from numerous sources and synthesizing it into a coherent story is a big part of journalism.

Like “connecting the dots” if you will.

It’s a valuable contribution to try to make sense of the chaos.

Interesting how you don’t deny anything in the article, who could, but still think it’s not substantive.

That Trump is a moron has already been established. That does not require additional investigation. We are now observing the impact of his stupidity upon others.

1 Like

Only amongst Trump-haters. How many more times are the Trump-haters going to continue to recite that tired old meme? It might play well with the DEM base, but is a turn off to those who voted for Trump.

All I see is a whole lot of Trump-hating.

Rex Tillerson and General Kelly are “Trump haters”?

Wow. Just more confirmation that Trump is a moron if he appointed “haters” within his administration.

Describing something accurately isn’t hatred. Is it?

Unless you’re now going to recant about the accuracy of the article.

People are saying that Trump crafted his administration in the same way that Lincoln did.

1 Like

Then don’t respond. It’s a waste of space, and the boring responses of HUR HUR HAIR ON FIRE are really desperate and pathetic.

There’s content to be discussed. If you’re not interested in discussing topics people present, 4chan may be a better option than a political discussion forum for you.

1 Like

I wasn’t referring to Tillerson and Kelly. I was referring to those who continue to recycle this same old crap. Over and over again.

You are beginning to sound like mods from the LIB forum I was on. There was some serious Bush bashing going on at the time. Pretty much dominated the forum. I was never allowed to weigh in unless I too wanted to participate in the bashing of Bush.

This is not a LIB forum. I won’t be silenced. By far the majority of threads degenerate into a bashing of Trump in one form or another. You seem to be making the case, that Trump supporters shouldn’t be allowed to participate if they don’t want to join in.

There is no serious content being discussed here. I jumped on to express my opinion in that regard. Forum members who don’t wish to engage me are free to move on. But if one does choose to engage me, I will respond.

As is always the case, the article weaves a small number of factual events into a Trump-hating screed. I’m not questioning the accuracy of those factual events. I’m simply pointing out that there is nothing we don’t already know.

Yet you have more posts in the thread than anyone

It’s ironic because your reply is also without serious content.

Strange criticism seeing as how that’s what people do every day to make sense of the world.

Why would that be a bad thing?

Maybe trump can claim incompetent legal representation as a defense after his perp walk.

1 Like

Then stop responding to me.

As in bash Trump? Hey, if that is what you need to make sense of the world - more power to you.

Trump isn’t going anywhere.

No, as in combining facts into a description of the world.

Everyone does it. Why would that be a source of criticism from you?

Funny isn’t it. If I’m not interested in a thread I don’t participate in it. I don’t go out of my way to post over and over why the thread is a waste of time and that I’m not interested in it.