Trumps "great" economy is falling apart

The recession that Obama inherited and turned around?

1 Like

Here are some facts that compare Trump’s and Obama’s economies.

Please, facts are not welcomed in this type of thread.

There is a Collective of Great Americans who see through the fake news lib mob media lies, and stand proud behind this wonderful POTUS as he MAGAs us into a glorious golden age. :us:

1 Like

You’re confusing criticism of policy and hubris with wishing bad on the country. I don’t want the economy to do poorly. When I have concerns about economic policies and indicators, I’m going to be critical, however.

1 Like

Ya but see in 2008 where Obama was elected!

That kind of nuance in an argument will get you nowhere.

1 Like

No. Boo America!

One report does not make a trend. The same arguments were made a few months back when the report was much worse. Also, no economy grows exponentially forever. Lastly no one person controls the economy, especially a global economy.

Case in point

3 Likes

The economy doesn’t belong, or is controlled by one person. Our economy is the result of our Capitalistic system (as imperfect as it is) and our businesses and entrepreneurs.

And the fact that Trump is taking a hammer to the global economy with his tariff policies. He’s a force of instability and that is not good.

Lock Boo Up!

If you must know:

My wife got fired for being Mexican (the store’s co-owner apologized to her but couldn’t do anything). My business partner stole my shop we had invested time and energy in. I have been stuck at a low paying job that I hate (never had a job I hated in my entire life). I hired a headhunter and they told me my work experience is poor (it’s not) and i have to start at the bottom (again!). Apparently, a CPA license doesn’t open as many doors as it used to.

I am in the middle of forming a CPA firm because ■■■■ those people. All those people had one thing in common, they’re all Trump supporters.

It’s not in my nature to give up and be negative, but these years have not been all peaches and cream. The Obama years were much better with jobs and life in general.

5 Likes

Trump’s Acting Chief of Staff and many of his economic advisers have publicly stated in the past how opposed they were to tariff’s and trade wars. And now they all have to lie through their teeth to keep their jobs. Trump says that none of the polititan’s on the hill know what they are talking about when it comes to tariffs. This whole thing has the potential to blow up in his face. Film at eleven.

It’s a shame you don’t love America, so negative.

Sure. Some mysterious Obama policy from 2010 was set to kick in to high gear as soon as Trump took over. Any clue what that policy might have been?

Could you please cite the indictors that went into high gear and didn’t simply continue the progress made under Obama?

I actually do understand how Trump was able to achieve his 2.9% growth: Keynesian Economics.

He cut taxes and increased spending. It’s hard not to have economic growth in the short-term when you do that. In the long run we’re all dead I suppose…

1 Like

It’s that pesky alternate reality with alternate facts again.

1 Like