Trumps Golf cost $73,181,957.00. Kid nda takes the sting out of Muellers $30M

hussein made the decision that he couldn’t marry a white woman if he wanted a career in dimocrat politics. He then settled for michelle.

There’s no disputing this.

Unless you don’t believe the Pulitzer Prize winning biographer, which is just a weird position to take.

The most ridiculous unhinged thing I have heard in awhile that is. How do you figure?

If you guys didn’t keep bringing it up then no one would be talking about it. I can only assume you wish to discuss obama being a gay.

It sounds to me that the poster believes that black people are less valuable. I surely hope that’s not true.

What other works and passages do you disagree with him about?? Just the stuff I mention, or you got other problems with garrow’s works??

This is just so weird. The guy wrote a Pulitzer Prize winning biography of MLK Jr. and now you have a problem with his work.

Makes no sense.

OJ Simpson was a great athlete.

I placed no value on her. hussein is the one who was calculating what would or wouldn’t get him elected by dimocrats. They’re the ones making judgments.

Seems like a weird way to choose a spouse and a career.

I fell sorry for hussein.

I guess Obama must have been gay …. it’s the the only explanation why he doesn’t want to ■■■■ his daughters.

I guess you haven’t seen many before and after pictures of presidents. It ages them at an alarming rate.

No, it just helps to put your posts in context.

I have no idea why anyone calls Trumpers racist.

1 Like

It has to be terribly confusing for some, fetishizing and fantasizing about such things even though it goes against everything they were taught to oppose. The self-hate and loathing it generates has to be crippling.

2 Likes

Obama went from 47 years old to 55 during his time as President. That’s not insignificant in and of itself, and when you factor in the stress of being President*, the difference between those pictures isn’t surprising to anyone capable of rational thought.

*The stress of the responsibility of the job when you take it seriously, as opposed to the stress Trump is feeling as the judicial walls close in.

1 Like

I see a certain someone has missed another day of Church to fantasize about Obama’s sexuality, again.

3 Likes

What I find so telling is anyones presumption as to why another man chooses his spouse. Sheer fantasy. An odd avenue to embark

A career in politics period. If you are suggesting that republicans are or were back then more open minded about such things, it is laughable on it’s face. I don’t think anyone is denying that racism and race relations were much worse 30 and 40 years ago than they are today.

Anyway, back to the subject. Trump’s golf carts alone have cost American taxpayers over $300k.

To give you an idea of how much that is, take the cost of the Mueller investigation, and add $300k.

2 Likes

It’s a mistake for anyone here to assume that this poster is a reasonable person.

It’s always “them”. Isn’t it?

hussein had a chance at true love with a woman he wanted to marry and instead ended up with a skeezer to advance his political career.

Not exactly a love story is it?? I feel bad for hussein. Everyone deserves better than michelle.