Trumps Golf cost $73,181,957.00. Kid nda takes the sting out of Muellers $30M

So Trump is crying that Mueller spent $30M on the Russian investigation yest he has spent over $72M on 123 days of golf or you might say 1/5 of his term.

1 Like

Dang with no editing ability I csnt fix the title to “kinda takes the sting out of”.

And he only golf at his own clubs so that money goes back into his pocket.

Huh wait! What do you mean back in? It was never there to begin with!

Making the Trump Organization Great Again!

Good point. It was in our pocket.

What a grift, huh? Tell the rubes you’re never going to golf, get elected, spending every week at one of your properties filling the tills with taxpayer$$$ for your luxury retreats.

Now that’s what I call MAGA! Donald Trump is getting rid of that swamp in the bestest way!

Money Son! Get Rich. Ask me how!

You have to get rid of the swamp so you can build a better golf course!

At least the persian golfer isn’t in office any longer.

A bonus for everyone.

Can’t believe mueller had a $30 Million Dollar sting operation and an NDA about a kid.

Who was he trying to lure, joe biden??

Oooo a bait…

Hate Obama for golfing,
Love Trump for golfing,

:thinking:

1 Like

Neither one of those is true.

And I don’t hate the persian golfer. Just glad he’s gone. Wish he’d stay that way.

That’s because Donald Trump isn’t a gay Kenyan muslim brown person, duh. :ok_hand:

But he could be for the right price

See, once again it wasn’t me bringing that up.

But maybe obama could get a job promoting AZT, or whatever cocktail Magic has been using.

well except for the guys who have to repair tires marks on greens.

1 Like

those were the best posts. they painted a picture. not of obama of course but of the people who kept saying that obama was gay.

Some of his best friends in college thought he was gay. What does that say about them??