Trump's crazy intelligence briefings

While I believe fat donald is a danger to this country, I also believe his enablers are twice as dangerous because they gleefully contribute to this madness.

After a briefing in preparation for a meeting with British Prime Minister Theresa May, for example, the subject turned to the British Indian Ocean Territory of Diego Garcia. The island is home to an important airbase and a U.S. Naval Support Facility that are central to America’s ability to project power in the region, including in the war in Afghanistan.

The President, officials familiar with the briefing said, asked two questions: Are the people nice, and are the beaches good? “Some of us wondered if he was thinking about our alliance with the Brits and the security issues in an important area where the Chinese have been increasingly active, or whether he was thinking like a real estate developer,” one of the officials said wryly.

It boggles my mind why no adult in the room wouldn’t simply say, “With all due respect, Mr. President, those questions don’t ■■■■■■■ matter.”

2 Likes

Since he shrugs off the reports that contradict his beliefs…where is he getting his info from to form these beliefs?
Are there any 45 supporters willing to answer this question?

We don’t want to overload the President during his brief breaks from executive time.

Is the WH a ■■■■■■■ hospice now? Get ready for the hand puppets.

In preparing one briefing for the President on the issue early in his administration, the NGIA built a model of the facility with a removable roof, according to two officials. To help Trump grasp the size of the facility, the NGIA briefers built a miniature version New York’s Statue of Liberty to scale and put it inside the model.

1 Like

Did you guys remember WMD’s? Because of intel failure we got the TSA… So much liberty lost and people dead… They seem to miss the rise if ISIS, and perhaps armed them accidentally or on purpose.

Wink, on Benghazi, right?

Now dems love never ending wars…

I really have no idea what any of this is supposed to mean.

Is it just some sort of automatic word salad response?

4 Likes

Remember how Bush/Cheney combed through intel to cherry pick the bits they wanted, while ignoring the more reliable bits that said No WMD?

Did you guys remember WMD’s?

No, the head of the CIA told them is was a “slam dunk” there were WMD’s…

Yes, I “remember” WMDs.

What in the world does that have to do with the topic of this thread?

You can’t connect WMD’s to intelligence reliability?

This thread isn’t about “intelligence reliability”.

It’s as if you didn’t even bother to read the OP.

1 Like

Not specifically. Are the people nice at WMD’s? Do they have nice beaches?

Venezuela
Trump is cool

1 Like

Sure it is… That’s Trump’s point.

Obama let them rise and Trump will take them out. Just like ISIS…

W. T. Actual. F?!

https://hillreporter.com/intel-officials-warned-not-to-give-trump-intel-that-counters-his-public-stances-23211

Eleventy dimensional stable geniusery
Very good brain
Bleach bit Benghazi
Trump is Venezuela
Very best words are cool.

2 Likes