Trump's crazy intelligence briefings

So, youre saying that Trump is intentionally not paying any attention to his intelligence briefings because of… WMDs?

I don’t follow.

Sometimes intelligence gets things wrong.

So that means you can ignore all intelligence and make up whatever you want.

If that’s the case where is he getting his info from?

His gut, silly. And he’s got a pretty big one compared to the last few “Precedents.”

So intelligence failure from 2002 means you trust nothing from our intelligence 17 years later?

From the same article I posted.

The briefers’ concerns are spread across multiple areas of expertise. Two briefers worry that a summit with Chinese President Xi Jinping could produce a trade agreement that the President can trumpet but that fails to address China’s espionage, its theft of intellectual property that ranges from circuit boards to soybean hybrids, its military buildup, and its geopolitical ambition.

It’s not a case of all or nothing… Obviously.

Himself. He’s his own best advisor, after all.

Where is he getting his info Cratic?

Hi big mind. Or from the CEC.

That’s so Donald!

1 Like

So where does his reliable intelligence come from?

A question to big to answer. Where do you disagree with him?

No, you just don’t want to answer because it makes you look silly.

Is it the TV that trains dems to think it’s all or nothing? They think that’s a smart question as though Trump does not talk to lots of people.

Is what all or nothing?

What are you talking about?

LMAO!

Cratic, I spent almost a decade and a half in the IC so I know a little bit *** sarcasm ***. So I’m going to ask you again where is he getting his INFORMATION from?

Trumps sources for intel… The dems have a cartoon version of reality here… as usual.

Ok, so his intelligence comes from “lots of people” that are not part of our intelligence community?

Brilliant, who is it, Melania and Donald Jr.?