Trump's comments on Fox regarding Cohen

Cohen. And money laundering.

The allegation is that Rudy, as US Attorney for the Southern District of New York (that district sound familiar) deep-sixed a money laundering investigation into Donald Trump surrounding the suspect sale of some apartments.

Donald Trump offered up a conveniently timed $40k contribution to Rudy’s campaign.

http://beta.nydailynews.com/opinion/wayne-barrett-donald-trump-rudy-giuliani-peas-pod-article-1.2776357

They have a long past together.

1 Like

Thanks for this! I had not read about any of this yet. :+1:

It all happened before he took office. That’s where goal posts sit for now, anyway. (That’s an American football reference, BTW)

Meanwhile, back at the Whitehouse:

5 Likes

When i herad yesterday that he was doing a Fox & Friends interview, I knew all hell would break loose. The guy is a complete clown. Perpetual liars always forget their lies when you ask them the same question over and over.

It feels like we’re entering the part of the Ponzi scheme where the marks start wondering about their money.

I’ll think of Rudy every time I hear this song now . . .

That’s so Rudy. What a gangsta.

OG

Original Giuliani.

Wow…so Cohen kept all phones and blackberries from years past. 16 in total.

And with Trump’s admission this morning, and the Prosecutors agreeing to a Special Master instead of a taint-team, considering the fact there will be little, if any, attorney-client privilege required, it seems as if this criminal probe is full steam ahead. I would be amazed if a bevvy of indictments against Cohen are not produced in the near future.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-26/in-trump-lawyer-case-judge-names-an-ex-judge-as-special-master

All he said was…

"“He represents me like with this crazy Stormy Daniels deal, and … from what I see, he did absolutely nothing wrong.”>…

Nothing burger. You libs get so excited about nothing.

Anything Trump may have done one minute after becoming the nominee is fair game. Not opinion.
Its the law. Think thats why he is so nervous.

If it were only as simple as you make it out to be. But alas, it is way more in-depth than that my friend. Look at the filing by SDNY Prosecutors immediately following Trump’s interview this morning, changing their position completely on demanding a taint-team review of the evidence seized from Cohen, to their full support of a Special Master (who ironically enough is a former Prosecutor who is known for taking down the mob) to do a quick review of the files, and submit everything that is not considered attorney-client privilege. They did this only because of what Trump said today. :joy:

You libs get so excited about nothing.

Trump is so cool.

1 Like

When all else fails, resort to personal attacks. Typical.

One day you may eventually wake up and realize that those of us conservatives that remained principled and true to our ideology, were actually on to something, when we opted not to bend the knee and kiss the ring of Trump, just because he had an R after his name.

1 Like

Name a policy of Trumps you disagree with?

Side hoe is such a negative term. Trump prefers friendly lady sex fiend!

Kissing that ring for so long has got to leave a nasty taste in their mouths. And I’m willing to bet it isn’t ring taste either.

just sayin…

1 Like

What does swamp taste like?