Trump's comments on Fox regarding Cohen

I’m not sure “Stupid” even covers it. Maybe something like “Head Trauma Watergate”.

It’s both sarcastic and not sarcastic, somehow.

1 Like

Rudy said he was hoping to wrap all this up in two weeks. That was a week ago.

1 Like

Box of Rocks Watergate.

I thought we already knew back in February, that Cohen represented Trump in regards to Stormy Daniels:

Michael Cohen, Trump’s lawyer, says he paid Stormy Daniels $130,000 out of own pocket

Your link doesn’t say that. trump has been denying it until now.

so let me get this straight… Trump went on Fox and Friends and said Cohen really didnt do that much legal work for him… but in reality Cohen was the guy paying off Trump’s side hoes?

Trump had maintained until this interview that he knew nothing about it or the payment. On national TV he admitted that he knew about it, which brings up a lot of questions like did Trump know about the payment and did he authorize, which then brings up the distinct possibility of campaign law violations and the President directly on the hook.

1 Like

Ew.

(Apparently posts must be at least 10 characters, so I’m adding this note.)

1 Like

so he sank his own battleship…lol

It kind of helps make the Daniels agreement enforceable, but also puts Trump squarely in the middle of an unreported campaign contribution. Which I’m sure is the least of Cohen and Trump’s worries right now.

I heard he wants to make these Fox n Friends Thursday morning call in’s a weekly thing.
Yikes.
I am starting to sense the honeymoon is over at Fox. The lady host in the middle did not seem to be buying his speel at all this morning. Trump might be walking into a minefield once a week now, on his favorite news network.

Ouch! No wonder he cannot attract any quality legal representation, and had to resort to Giuliani, who has not seen the inside of a court room in over 30 years. This man’s mouth gets in the way every single time.

Rudy’s not representing Trump in this matter. Rudy is representing Rudy. It’s not about saving Trump, it’s about finding out as much as possible what prosecutors might have on Rudy.

Interesting thought. Why do you think they may have something on America’s Mayor?

This:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2018/04/20/rudy-giulianis-pre-election-comments-on-fox-news-prompted-an-fbi-leak-investigation/?utm_term=.dea010a404eb

1 Like

Oh…I forgot about that. Interesting. The plot may very well have thickened. :thinking:

Life is coming at us pretty fast these days :wink:

1 Like

I remember this interview and it seemed very interesting how he knew well in advance this was going to happen.

The former New York City mayor and Trump surrogate has recently dropped a series of hints that he knew in advance that the FBI planned to look at emails potentially connected to Clinton’s private server. The agency discovered the messages while investigating former Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) for allegedly sexting with a minor. (Weiner’s estranged wife, Huma Abedin, is a top aide to Clinton.)

Giuliani has bragged about his close ties to the FBI for months, mentioning in interviews that “outraged FBI agents” have told him they’re frustrated by how the Clinton investigation was handled. And two days before FBI Director James Comey announced that the agency was reviewing the newly uncovered emails, Giuliani teased that Trump’s campaign had “a couple of surprises left.”

“You’ll see, and I think it will be enormously effective,” he said in an interview with Fox News.

All of this has led to suspicion that someone in the FBI is leaking information to Giuliani and the Trump campaign. The Daily Beast’s Wayne Barrett explored those suspicions on Thursday, detailing how Giuliani’s ties to the agency date back to his days as a U.S. attorney in the 1980s.

1 Like

Dammit! Beat me to it. Lol!

1 Like