Trump's comments at Young Black Leadership Summit

Yes Republican are going form 5% to 6% of the black vote scary stuff.

It’s not just the black vote either. It’s the Hispanic, and Latino Communities, and more women also, are voting Republican compared to in the past elections.

so yeah, every point counts. lol. Or as you put it “scary stuff”. At least for the Dems.
Cause they don’t know what to do any more. lol.

we will see how the voting goes in 6 days, personal I’m just enjoying chaos.

Do you live in America or Canada?

They are finally learning dems have no solution…" Once, I’m elected…" Ask Rahm

Clearly “people that got out of prison” is a dog whistle. Good catch. CNN would be proud.

Clearly him directly bringing that up and saying it is part of the reason that African American unemployment is the lowest in history is way to subtle for you to grasp, so yeah Doug, pretend it was just a dog whistle.

I don’t know how anyone can be so obtuse as to not be able to follow his direct meaning and use of the words, but you do what you got to do man.

Or were you just too lazy to go back a little in the video and try to learn what you were talking about before moving on with your usual uniformed opinion?

He was talking about over incarceration and then naturally followed up with helping people get jobs once they were released from prison. Some people would see that as a way to assist the community he was talking to rather than a stupid “dog whistle”. Who the heck do you think he was whistling to at that meeting? If you think about it at all before you go on the blind attack.

On November 6th both Women and Blacks in America have huge power over what happens in the Mid-term elections.

I guess my question is, do they turn back to the party that has taken advantage of their votes for so long? Or turn to results that have given Women and African Americans the most jobs they’ve ever had?

I mean if you want to talk about Equality and Respect for Women and African Americans from Trump. Vote Republican in the Mid-terms. If you want a party that constantly expects African Americans, and Women to vote for them, and constantly abuse African Americans and Women’s votes, then vote Democrat.

Good ■■■■■■■ grief. I didn’t say it was a dog whistle at all Doug. That was the dumb ■■■■ you pulled out of your ass for no reason at all.

My post was about how he directly insulted the idiots he was talking too and they still lightly chuckled. Although you could tell from the response they were starting to look at each other a bit and think “What the ■■■■ did he just say?”.

You’re inability to comprehend almost anything is too much…