Trump's comments at Young Black Leadership Summit

Trump has gone after the Black vote since he began running. Because he believes he can convince them to vote republican. I don’t think the establishment ever thought they could make in roads and didn’t try. Or they were happy to let the dems keep it…

I saw part of that. She’s a great thinker. Very impressive, like John James…

You do realize how silly you sound when you make comments like these, don’t you?

Only to people who live in the CNN fantasy… I bet Trump had little to know idea what his legal department was up too on such small cases.

Trump received 8% of the black vote. Bush received 11%.

What was Bush’s approval among American black at this time in his presidency? Above 36%?

Do you think he knew about the 24 violations of the Fair Labor Standards Act that his companies did? It has many times been noted that he micro-manages his companies to a extreme level. But hey, just keep defending this Con Man. You are getting so good at it.

So for all the billions in business Trump has done over about 5 decades, he only has 24 violations of the Fair Labor Standards Act.

That’s really good.

I can’t wait for this joke to end.

1 Like

Ha! Going to cherry pick one Rasmussen poll? It is really laughable every time you guys do that.

Trump was elected by a movement that was here long before him. Obama realized that. Even if Trump got impeached he would still be a leader. The media will still follow him. It will not end. He’s going to be around a long time in politics.

If that’s what makes you happy, sure.

Trump is no leader and he definitely isn’t the republican to move black vote from Democrats to Republicans. You need to find a less racist vessel than Trump.

Reality says different… Trump is not racist. Look at who he hired, when he was a private citizen.
…There’s a reason Jim Brown loves him…

Aren’t Trumps ratings amongst Black and Hispanic Voters higher than any other Republican President before him? Either that, or they’re pretty high up there.

Nope, but I am sure you have been told that. Good little trooper.

“Trump’s comments”…'nuff said for someone who lies every day, often.

When will the cult members realize their leader is all talk (and much of the talk is lies) and no action?

Yes, as far as I know. Leading to two thing. More votes for reps and less turnout for dems. Dems sometimes vote rep by not showing up. As happened to Hillary in Philly.

Candice Owens calling for a BLEXIT…

The Democrats don’t know what to do without the Black vote.

Their going insane, because they’ve taken advantage of the Black vote for so long, that finally when someone came along and showed African Americans that they were being taken advantage of, now the African Americans are starting to see the truth and vote more Republican.
It’s funny to watch.