Trumps administration pandemic response

No, only about 20% are getting seriously ill unless the numbers have changed dramatically.

What’s made up?
Nothing is made up…
You have nothing.

This will have a devastating effect if as widespread as the flu. Period.

about 45 million people get the flu.
if it had the same spread about 1.5 million people would die.

mind the number of people who get the flu is greatly reduced with vaccines.

Brilliant work there Cynic.

Of course nobody has suggested otherwise and it’s why the administration is working overtime to prevent it from doing so.

And with the measures being taken there’s very little chance it will do so.

That sounds like something your girlfriend would say when she’s breaking up with you. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Do your part … don’t exhale. That will help curb global warming too. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yet the CDC is saying it’s spread is inevitable

You can’t stop virus from spreading.
you can only deal with the aftermath.

Well no kidding. Where do they say in there it will be as widespread as the flu?

Of course you can. If you quarantine early you can stop it.

I’m sure you have me beat and have individually sequestered a ton of carbon :wink:

well since its is transmitted the same way as influenza people are worried about the spread.

What is that gibberish supposed to even mean?

We never treat flu outbreaks with the same concern we have Covid19 nor taken the same early measures to mitigate it’s spread.

It’s hasn’t and won’t be “Stopped”, WildRose

1 Like

I’m talking about how the virus is spreads between hosts, its the same as the flu meaning it can spread very fast unlike other Sars or Eloba.

“It” isn’t all viruses.

What he said was patently false.

Had we taken stronger quarantine measures early on as I suggested we wouldn’t even be having this discussion.

SARS and MERS are very similar viruses of the same family.

The same measures that prevented them from being pandemic in the US will work to prevent Covid19 from becoming pandemic in the US IF we get on the stick and act diligently to prevent it.

Are you advocating there should be a travel ban for all countries that have had a reported case?