Trump Would Have Done Better

I think we do because - at least in my business - a lot of this boom is pent up post covid demand as well as post covid life driving the boom. So it’s a little bit of a bubble.

If we want it to last long term, we need infrastrure improvements.

Especially identity-focused infrastructure.

1 Like

What are you referring to?

Bigoted bridges. Racist roads.

1 Like

I don’t think that’s a thing, so you have nothing to worry about.

1 Like

Of course it is.

1 Like

Can you point to something specific that is concerning you in the proposed bills?

It sure seems that way. When you go out in public every place is jam packed.

The authors.

1 Like

So…I no, you can’t.

Got it.

Keep on keeping on!

1 Like

I just did.

1 Like

No, you didn’t.

I can’t believe I have to explain this…but, here goes:

I asked for something IN THE BILL. Lines of legislation that you objected too.

You said ‘the authors’.

The authors WRITE the legislation.

So, you did not cite an example of the legislation you are concerned about. You just cited the authors as the problem.

And it’s ironic, because in that other thread, you claimed you don’t need the president to be like you, you need them to be for you, implying you are not concerned about personalities, you are concerned about results.

Well, here is you chance to focus of the WHAT, not the WHO, and to offer up what you don’t like about the pending infrastructure bill, which is what we were discussing. Or even the other, reconciliation bill.

As opposed to focusing on identity politics and simply dismissing things out of hand because of who, rather than what.

I suspect you are not up to the challenge though.

1 Like

The author’s agenda.

2 Likes

As I suspected…

Specifically where is that in the bill or bills? What specific piece of the legislation do you object to?

1 Like

Billions for electric cars.

The National Science Foundation “technology directorate”.

Civilian Climate Corps

2 Likes

Read the link that I gave you. I even quoted from it so you didn’t have to. Murders through June are up 16% over last year.

1 Like

Where?

Not nyc. Read the link I posted.

Allan

One month’s statistics from one city does not rebut anything regarding the national statistics, and they most certainly don’t say anything about Trump or Biden. You are on a fools quest.

1 Like

In 29 cites in America. NYC is only one city.

1 Like