Trump won dems need to give him his wall

He listened to the wrong people, in this case Steven miller.

Allan

Declaring a national emergency won’t get the wall built, shutting down the govt won’t get the wall built.

Talking to congress about giving a path to citizenship to DACA people might.

It’s called I will wash your hands and you will wash mine.

Allan

Is that how the fake news feels?

No, that is the truth as I see it.

I know you may not like the word compromise but it is quite effective when a Republican President is facing a Democratic House.

President trump has had the easy road in his first two years, now he learns political reality.

And that reality doesn’t include a wall unless something is given in return.

Allan

A Democratic Party filled with corruption since the 2016 election.

Doesn’t matter. They hold power. Compromise.

Allan

Don’t you believe tiny donnie when he says he’s proud to own the shutdown?

Technically Trump won. But now and forever his win is tainted by Russian interference.

That’s some crystal ball.

I would not say he won - more like installed - by Russian interests.

He’s say’s a lot of things, but he’s a liar. He tries to shut it down again the R’s in the senate will revolt and override and that would make him look even weaker.

He got punked by Nancy and now he has to live with it.

I would say trying to protect the American people from this illegal immigration problem is a win and the ones ignoring it lose.

If it’s that important, why did Trump torpedo a bipartisan bill to fund a border wall last year?

1 Like

Citation with the wall please.

You wouldn’t act so blasé if you were the one trying to remember what he’s being told to spread.

It got 54 votes in the Senate.

1 Like

Buh buh Clinton! Nyet

At least we agree that Trump is a loser

President Donald Trump on Friday morning delivered a potentially fatal blow to a compromise immigration bill under development in the House.

Trump said on Fox News’ “Fox and Friends” that he is not planning to sign the negotiated measure.

If that bears out to be the case, I guess we’re eating our peas.

Especially if it’s garbage.