Trump won dems need to give him his wall

Why would Trump need lower level federal employees gone to get his agenda through? Is he bypassing Congress or something?

That happened while the GOp controlled Senate, house, and white house…

Yup makes perfect sense

Like security on the border when border patrol and coast guard artn getting paid…

tenor

7 Likes

Trump didn’t really mean he would take the blame… Another Dem lie

This is what national politics in this country have come to:

1. The president makes an unambiguous policy statement on national television, without a hint of irony or humor.

2. The opposition party holds him to that statement.

3. His supporters claim he wasn’t serious, and call the opposition party liars for stating that he was serious, and is responsible for his statement.

As Chris Rock observed, “Well, I guess that’s how you was raised.”

SMDH

1 Like

Fox News is part of the deep state swamp

After an exhaustive search of the forum archives, I can confidently state that at no point between 2009 and 2017 did any conservatives here create a thread called “Obama won cons need to give him his national healthcare”.

Because that’s not how this works.

Nancy should give him his wall, and claim shes the adult trying to end chaos, and Trumps not…

No, more like getting their regulation changes in place faster…

Yes it is and they know it, if they cared they would support the facts.

Eleventy dimensional strategerie.

We are now 25 days into the Trump Government shutdown. Why won’t Trump just declare a national emergency??

It’s almost as if he could have done this when he had the majority…

Great negotiator my ass.

You must have never raised any children.

2 Likes

Wait - Trump said numerous times that Mexico would be paying for the wall. What mysterious power is this that Democrats have over Mexico to get them to send the check?

Good time to bump this.

Nancy was the adult in the room. And proved it when the Donald caved.

No Wall.

1 Like

And you think that’s a good thing? I’ll remember that when President Pocohantas has a govt. shutdown.

And how about now. It was Trump ignoring the facts, with real people suffering and faced with a rebellion in the ranks, HE ADMITTED DEFEAT.

And, NO, in three weeks, when there is still no wall funding, the shut-down will not re-start.

So much for the great deal maker.

17:45 in to the video he says he will close the Government or declare a national emergency.