Trump will only be a single term president

She’s a anti Christian, anti- Semitic bigot who only the extreme Ca lefties would vote for.Black, White, whatever, she’s not fit to be dog catcher. Dems keep running these loser, makes it easy for Trump.

About 85% of white evangelicals voted in 2016, and 81% of them voted for Trump. It will be hard to get those numbers again.

Also, if the exact same voters in 2016 vote the same way in 2020, Trump could still lose considering all of the older Trump voters who have passed away. Not to mention all of new voters who were too young to vote in 2016.

Maybe the 20% jump in his poll no’s could counterweight that.

Oh I forgot to say among latinos

Exactly. That’s what I said (or meant to say). Maybe I wasn’t clear.

But that’s exactly right. There’s about 175k voters for each electoral vote in WY, but over 700k voters for each electoral vote in CA.

The POTUS election and the Senate aren’t really representative of our nation.

Republicans won the popular vote margin by 6.8% in 2010.

In 2018, Democrats won the popular vote margin by 8.6%.

The turnout in 2018 was also much higher.

It’s possible that Trump could be a one termer. But he still did his job. He killed the witch. For which, we will be eternally grateful,

I just opened up my stock report. I just list 40000$.everybody is gonna get their end of year reports and people are gonna do their taxes a d realize that was a scam as well. Hes a one termer

If you started with $50,000, that would be bad. If you started with $1,000,000, not so much.

Do you use a random insult generator or do you have any facts to back up these accusations. At least you confirmed my assertion that anyone who dares to run for the Democratic nomination in 2020 will be trashed by the Conservative Entertainment Complex. I believe this is called “the politics of personal destruction.” Make American Worse Again mi amigo!

1 Like

Got it. So Trump ran the witch hunt! Thanks for clearing that one up.

1 Like

AOC isn’t old enough

Wait, you’re saying Kamala Harris is an Anti-Semite ? Would that be the same Kamala Harris whose husband is Jewish ? And who had a traditional Jewish wedding ? to her husband ? who is a Jew ? Jeez, dude.

1 Like

Not trying to be offensive but your dreaming to think he will be primaried and beat. He is not as hated to republicans as he is by democrats, and even the ones that don’t really like him still would vote for him over any .primary candidate knowing that he would he was able to win a national election (incumbent advantage) were prominent figures like McCain and Romney couldn’t.

Not in terms of popular house votes.

Trump was crushed.

R seats saved by germandering.

It was a 10,000,000 votes plurliaty manslaughter of trumpism.

Allan

Which is much more reflective of the electoral college than the Senate is.

Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan all flipped blue.

Allan

Trump’s fate in 2020 depends on who the Democrats nominate. With the lineup I’m seeing they could easily do even worse than Hillary.
As things stand now, I think Trump will get the nomination, but none of us know.

Your ability to predict the future has already been noted and you…suck at it. Just sayin…:sunglasses:

This pre-election article nicely summed up Trump’s chance of winning. It was about the same as an NFL kicker missing a 37 yard field goal. Anyone who regularly watches football will tell you, kickers miss those kicks all the time.

Many of the experts weren’t really wrong. Trump was lucky to win and will need that luck again in 2020.