Trump: We're trying to find out' who the whistleblower is."

Felt so pressured he agreed to release the content?

The matter of criminality of Biden is questionable. Easy to see what he did was legal and unethical.

THAT merits some additional scrutiny.

I DO NOT believe Joe when he claimed he knew nothing.

:put_litter_in_its_place:

We will find out how carefully orchestrated that complaint was.

I would believe the whistler was a lawyer if they authored the complaint.

:put_litter_in_its_place:

I hope we have more than SIX hours to decide.

:do_not_litter:

Release what “content”?

There is no “content” to release.

Not according to the either the current or former Ukrainian General Prosecutors.

…so, “not technically illegal”.

No, it doesn’t. If he didn’t break the law, then what needs to be investigated?

So?

1 Like

We’re gonna impeach the president and further divide the country all on the word of second or third hand information from an anonymous source.

That’s just crazy!!

But, TRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMPPPP!!!

^*

1 Like

The information will investigated and verified first, so why do we need to know the whistleblower?

Trying to tear the country apart because hillary didn’t go to Michigan or Wisconsin.

But ORANGE MAN BAD!!!

^*

Yes that is how Whiteblower complaint work, his identity is protected by the law.

What Trump is suggesting here is criminal which is enough for him to be impeached.

Do they still execute traitors??

But no, I never said that about the “whistleblower” or any of his confederates.

^*

If Trump out the Whistleblower he will have openly broke the law, which is an impeachable offense.

It is all about the smear.

They think it distracts him, but it angers him just enough to work harder for his voters.

:+1:t3:

There are 24 women waiting for the opportunity to confront Trump. He’s the one that is hiding.

2 Likes

If Trump does find the name, all he’s going to do with it are a bunch more felonies.

1 Like

When is Trump going to court?

The media will most likely spill the beans…

The constitution says we have a right to face our accusers and the leaker/s in this case absolutely need to be identified, fired, and prosecuted.

1 Like

Yes in a court of law, when is the trial?

That is not how this works, at all.

How do you know the political persuasion of the WB?