Trump Warns China Impasse to Worsen If Xi Retaliates on Tariffs

If he loses in 2020 and if he hasn’t ended this trade war, then yes, it’s a failure.

There’s a reason you don’t want to base whether something is working or not on one month of data. But have you noticed that 2018 was the largest trade deficit with them ever? That it jumped 11% from the previous year? And that so far this year our exports are down 18%?

4 Likes

Honest question: So what?

1 Like

A lot of his show today was about how Democrats are bad by wanting to shrink the middle class, and that since some Democrats never accepted the results of the 2016 election and are talking about impeaching him, Trump is unable to get a deal with China.

So what? So what?

That’s what you have to say…so what?

Too funny. Maybe their is equation of increased demands for workers right here in USA…oh wait you want them dependent on goverment handouts so they will vote dem.

As I said before Trump won…best way to promote conservatism is to get them off of goverment handouts.

And that’s what scares libs.

Reminder that this is the same person who made this thread.

By creating tarrifs and then paying farmers for their losses

Not a handout though…

1 Like

You got a problem with that in-depth analysis, lib?

You libs are funny…I remembered started a thread on old forum…that many of you will see the greatest economy and economic expansion that many of you never seen since Reagan and Clinton.

Same clowns ridiculed me for it.

Yet here we are…

Didn’t make me cry enough

The DOW was down 617 points for today.

The greeaaatest economy…that hasn’t beaten Obama’s GDP numbers

Clearly it’s ok now that they do…

Yeah…rooting for China.

That can be libs campaign slogan.

Those same people who voted for right to work? Who like illegals because they can pay them less while saying in public that they are evil?

Those people?

The coasts didnt destroy these jobs…greed and capitalism did…

Yay you went back to lazy arguing…

1 Like

Did I step on your toes?

went back?

2 Likes

Went back?

5 Likes

You entered my world.so I must defeat you like you are Cersei…I’m gonna ride my dragon