Trump wants a SPACE FORCE

That’s because Trump is his is idol and messiah.

1 Like

As a kid for whom this was my childhood who’s always dreamed a space force…

This is retarded. Until the Klingons or those aliens from Independence Day or Emporer Dark show up, there’s literally no need for one right now. What would they actually do, besides flying super high altitude planes around making “Pew Pew” noises?

Yeah, but it won’t cost us anything and it’ll be, like, supery smart.

Trump might just be setting this up to send Mattis on a one-way ride:

“We have the Air Force, we’ll have the space force,” Trump said in March.

As it turns out, the Space Force sounds a lot like the space corps legislation the Trump administration opposed last year . . .

At the time, the White House, the Air Force as well as Secretary of Defense James Mattis disapproved of the idea to create a sixth branch of the military.

“I oppose the creation of a new military service and additional organizational layers at a time when we are focused on reducing overhead and integrating joint warfighting efforts,” Mattis wrote in a letter to the House and Senate Armed Services Committees.

When the aliens show up it will be too late. Stupid libs want to turn us all into alien sexslaves

1 Like

I’m claiming dibs on the Millennium Falcon. I’ll make the Kessel Run in 12 parsecs without rounding down. :rofl:

3 Likes

What would the aliens look like?

2 Likes

They wouldn’t look like ET. Stupid libs are going to doom the entire planet.

I bet they’ll have orange hair.

1 Like

That could be interesting.

I for one welcome our new alien overlords.

I mean, they can’t be worse then our current President.

1 Like

The same way the tax cuts for rich people did. By totally not paying for themselves and then low income individuals being told they now need to shoulder the difference with cuts to social programs they rely on to sustain a basic standard of living.

And then “The Forgotten Man” can continue to vote for Republicans who funnel the fruits of their labor to an ever shrinking number of ultra rich at the top, all while blaming “the other” for their lot in life because they are too stupid to realize Fox News, conservative talk radio, and the stupid Facebook posts they see from their cousins and uncles are just lying to them.

is this the prequel to Starship Troopers?

It’s uncanny how prophetic the Simpson’s are.

So, is this one of those things that Dip ■■■■ Donnie just proclaims, to much applause, and then the smart people just keep their heads down and ignore it?

Yeah, I’m thinking that’s what it is.

So on one hand it’s “I want a Space Force. Make it so…”

On the other hand it’s “I can’t change our boarder (sic) policy cuz…Democrats…”

Weakest dictator ever.

On the positive side, I guess he’s not planning to build a wall around the planet and make the Martians pay for it…

2 Likes

Stupid Libs are aliens.
Stupid Lib = Xenomorph

***** doing little hand gestures *****
Believe me, I’ve seen it.

Oh I believe you