Trump wanted a Military send off

He sicced his minions on congress.

Allan

Sure I can. Would you like a transcript?

Its rather strange how libs have such a fascination with trump. Maybe they need to seek help for their pent up rage?

I’m sure this meant something to you when you heard it inside your head…

1 Like

My take is he wanted to show Congress his voters were real and wanted more election accountability.

To make a deal that the voting questions would be aired and answered.

He made a push and Congress took an insurrection dive.

Not a good move even in its most benign form.

I want you to select what Trump said, that backs up your claim? Why are you making something you’re claiming is so easy…so difficult?

1 Like

There are other evil fascists in history that receive a lot of attention as well. He just happens to the first in the white house, thus the attention right now.

1 Like

That video is Trump?

I don’t care what you want.

1 Like

The over reaction by placing armed troops on the grounds of Congress is all optics…bad optics for the party suppressing communication.

Trump is not a fascist.

2 Likes

:joy: yeah ok.

Yes…

I understand. You just got spanked for not being able to back yourself up…backing up my assertion that you’ve been sheoplized. Thanks for playing. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Doesn’t sound like him.

The military has better things to do, like “deploying” their fatties to go sit around the Capitol. lol

You have a video and a transcript.

Why not?

It’s clearly a reptilian clone planted by the Deep State and anyone who claims otherwise is suffering from TDS, obviously.

Too fast. Too articulate