Trump wanted a Military send off

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/pentagon-denies-trumps-request-for-a-military-style-farewell-parade/ar-BB1cPKl7

What the hell is with this guy and military parades? I’m really surprised he didn’t create a uniform for himself, full of medals and ribbons…lol

“A person”

F6 source.

FM 2-22.3 Human Intelligence Collector Operations

…a person who has discussed the matter with Trump told CNN

Sheople…come and get it. Dinner is served. Orange man baaa, baaa, baaad agaaain. :rofl:

I wonder if this is the laaa, laaa, laaast time? :sunglasses:

3 Likes

What the hell is with liberals who can’t let go of their hate? With just a few days left, why the continued obsession with Trump? Is it a distraction from the mess that Angry Grandpa has planned?

Seriously. Three days left. What’s the point in trying to convince more people to hate Trump?

5 Likes

Absolutley not. They have no idea what to do without Trump. They will be totally lost. They cannot let him go. It’s pathological.

3 Likes

Maybe he can just march by the National Guard that had to be called out. Would that count?

1 Like

They won’t silence him.

He’s trying to salvage his dignity and pride. He’s leaving in Disgrace with no fanfare. He can’t have that so he’s trying to design his own extravagant exit party. No one cares and no one will attend. Just go away is good enough.

yeah, yeah…all according to a source that told CNN…amirite? Yep…I am. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

He loses his immunity soon. He may be going behind bars in disgrace later. We’ll have to wait and see.

Dream on.

Thank you I will. Chef’s kiss.

I seriously hope my heart is never infested with the level of hate leftists feel for one man.

It’s weird, awful, just really sad.

5 Likes

“a person who has discussed the matter with Trump told [CNN]”(Trump explodes at Nixon comparisons as he prepares to leave office - CNNPolitics).

I wonder how many times stories sourced in that manner have been total crap in the last 4 years.

Your guy won…get over it.

Ever wonder why Nancy wasn’t charged for breaking California’s closure laws? Ever wonder why the shop owner that Nancy illegally went to, had to abandon her business and leave California? Why all of these liberal double standards?

2 Likes

Oh I don’t know, when a president tries to overturn a valid election and incite a mob to attack the heart of our government, people have a tendency to get a little miffed.

6 Likes

Yeah.

It’s utterly unbelievable that Trump wanted a military send off.

Has to be fake news.

:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Why would he want a sendoff from that bunch of suckers and losers? Come on, man.

The message is loud and clear, don’t upset the applecart or this is what happens. Of course it’s probably going to backfire but I think they are counting on it to. I mean who would need them without the division.

Is that really what he did?

Looked more like Don Quixote to me.