Trump vs. Harris debate?

Not sure what’s happening here . I thought Trump challenged her to a debate on Fox News in September and now Trump campaign has released this:

Fear and Fun.

1 Like

Lawd….

What a chicken ■■■■ statement :rofl:

I like the use of “Barack Hussein Obama”… MAGA means regurgitating old ■■■■ that didn’t work

1 Like

I think it’s fair to wait until after the convention, and the nominee is confirmed.

Trump’s problem is a debate hurts him, and he’d be wise to avoid it. But he can’t square that with his tough guy, strength vs. weakness theme.

Me too. Makes me nostalgic for 2008. Can almost picture Kevin Garnett in a Celtics uni screaming “Anything is possible !!!”

The one in November ? :slight_smile:

If you don’t say his middle name then no one will know how important it is.

3 Likes

Oops. Convention. I’ll edit

Don’t want to confuse him with the other Barack Obamas of the world :rofl:

2 Likes

Crooked Donald is so scared.

2 Likes

Oh my, wanting to wait until the dems have an actual official nominee.

The horror.

3 Likes

it’s his name. why shouldn’t anyone say it?

She’s not the nominee yet. I wouldn’t be hyping Harris so much the debates we saw what happened to her and with Tulsi Gabbard.

1 Like

It’s almost like it was impossible to have a debate with a leading Democrat candidate and then have the elite in the Democrat party switch candidates if the debate didn’t go as they hoped.
Nah, I guess that could never happen.

1 Like

This thread is definitely getting bookmarked.

Hilarious!!

Question for the OP.

Is cackles still debating vance?? She reportedly called him and left a message.

dimocrats are so easily lead around by the nose.

1 Like

Mmmmm…mmmmmmm…mmmmmmmmm

Trump isnt wrong. Barry sotero hasnt endorsed camella. The rank and file demoncrats seem not too keen on the glorified lot lizard either.
So trump was smart to let them fight it out themselves

1 Like

Nonsense. All the Democrats with any weight in the party have endorsed Harris. As of yesterday, that list now includes Barack and Michelle Obama.

Trump is being a chicken.

…and I thought the lib mantra is, “no one is above the law”? Alrighty then…follow it. Kamala doesnt just get handed the nomination. That isn’t the law. Follow it and practice what you preach…or is it…when the shoe is on the other foot…then…it’s different? Your actions are the reality of your words.

It’s a reasonable apprehension. Trump could debate her and it might become evident Kamala was not competent and the big donors might demand she be replaced.
I’ve heard of a similar thing happening.
It’s not Trump’s job to help Democrats weed out their incompetents.