Trump undergoing physical at Walter reed

Not a fan of the President, but I do wish this is nothing serious.

1 Like

Does anyone actually know where he’s at?

Only speculation at this point.
Does anyone know if he left the hospital?

Yes, it appears he’s back at the WH.

His twitter feed has been very active. All is well.

1 Like

True, if he’s tweeting up a storm, he’s back to being Trump.

It is not. The public has a right to know if their president has health issues and can perform his duties as POTUS.

Stop reading tealeaves, brew a cup, relax and take a sip.

If it makes a difference, I didn’t think Obama had facial wasting disease either.

1 Like

You’re only entitled to whatever health reports he chooses to make public.

If we see Pence taking the oath then you can get excited.

1 Like

At 6’ 3’’ and 243 pounds (as of last Feb) technically makes him overweight (bmi of 30.4) it hardly qualifies for “super overweight.” But you are right, with his rumored diet, lack of exercise and considerable stress, it could be anything. However, men in their 70s having more than one trip to the doctor to be “checked out” for something or other is not at all unusual.

2 Likes

Lol. Neither of those is true.

Yup…he is pushing 300 lbs.

I am 6’4", 250lbs, and look pretty svelte compared to him.

And he claimed to be 6’2” his whole life until he ran for president.

I’m six even and 220 and in profile I’m like half his size.

Trump is shorter then Trudeau who is 6’1.
unless Trudeau grew a few inches when I wasn’t looking.

:rofl:

BMI of 30.4 is not “overweight”, it is “obese.”

And, if Trump’s BMI is 30.4, I’m a US Senator.

Narrator: Doloop is not a US Senator.

1 Like

The funny thing being “Obese” isn’t even that bad a lot of American are “Obese” and its something so easy to prove like we can compare him to football player who are the exact same size and weight.

Trudeau and Obama are both 6’1, jeb is 6’3. there are tons of available image of them standing side by side on even footing…

Interesting if is indeed the case. Certainly not been a situation like this that occurs often.
POTUS might be more solid with acting cabinet members.

I remember some positions where they said the “acting” person can only hold that position for 90 days or 120 days. Then they have to be confirmed (or rejected) by senate? If rejected another nominee must be named. Anyone confirm this?? :us::elephant: