Trump undergoing physical at Walter reed

Who is Jeanine Pirro and how has she managed to write like three books about how awesome Trump is in less than three years?

2 Likes

Takes a rest day to recover from a physical.

At a hospital?

Who has a Check Up before their Check Up?

If the POTUS is in the hospital overnight, do they “quietly” invoke the 25th amendment??

Just as a temporary measure.

Seems in the last couple decades we did that for someone that had minor surgery. :us::elephant:

I don’t believe so.

That would only have to happen if the President were to be drugged or anesthetized.

Just being in the hospital overnight would not trigger the need for the 25th.
.WW, PHS

Unless he’s actually admitted, I wouldn’t think so. He wasn’t admitted in this case – or so we didn’t hear. I would suppose, though, that the leadership in both Houses would have been informed.

Apologies if this has been posted. If the hospital wasn’t informed, that really says something.

https://twitter.com/shimonpro/status/1196114576074575872?s=21

Don’t count out Pence. He’s been keeping a low profile … a very smart move in his case. He’s the real White Knight, the kind of image the Republicans adore. Haley is, honestly, a woman and a strong one. Trump and his supporters don’t much like strong women. Remember what happened just last Friday as Yovanovich testified.

Although if Trump leaves office or can’t run again, the Pence running for reelection could be a good thing.

Haley/Pence 2020?
.WW, PHS

1 Like

Oh man lol. I see what you did there

BTW, Bernie (i voted for him in 2016) had a freaking heart attack and not a peep from the media on both sides…unbelievable.

Bernies better than ever. Trump might come out of this swinging as well

I dont like the way the GOP is so ready to throw their boy trump under the bus. Obama, Carter are like Gods

Here’s the deal

ANYMORE offtopic/trolling comments will result in sanctions.

1 Like

It’s an interesting prediction, but if there’s one thing of Donald’s that’s truly in astonishingly excellent health it’s his ego. I don’t see him stepping down unless it’s a choice between that and certain impeachment, and the Senate will not let that happen.

Something major is going on with his health. Seriously, this is not normal.

His unexpected visit to Walter Reed hospital was Saturday. He was not in public view today. Reporters are not expected to see him tomorrow either, per his public schedule:

The 25th cannot be invoked because of the lack of confirmed secretaries. Can’t have “acting” positions.

Hmm. This is actually concerning.

Wonder how Fox will report it.