Trump Twitter Ban is Permanent

I know. :wink:

The smart move would be for the monetized platform to not revolve around politics specifically, but content creation and sales.

1 Like

Ahhh… the real crux of the hatred. He said ■■■■■■

Parler.

Lol

Allan

So … do the things that people liked him for in the past. Like the Apprentice? And NOT politics? :slight_smile:

There will be plenty of politics involved. Multiple things can be integral yet not revolved around.

After 15 years of conservatives whining about facebook the best they could come up was parler…

They will pretend they are going to create conservative versions of popular things but it always ends up being a halfass failure…

I was just wondering this morning if the Trump Twitter divorce was forever or if a special Twitter sect of elders may offer him a second chance to mend his evil name calling ways.

Does anyone know???

I miss my Orange Maniac.

:orange_circle:

Free speech.on private website?

■■■■ that website for censor.

How can they live with ■■■■■

Allan

1 Like

You might want to edit before a liberal flags you.

2 Likes

Now we have free speech sites. Those not run by “liberals” like “Gab”. You can leave the digital gulags.

Yes, conservatives like free speech and the “liberal” don’t. Odd how no free speech in a theme in leftist history, isn’t it…

2 Likes

Is that why libs feared Parlor so much that they forced em to shut down?

4 Likes

Libs can’t meme.

Cons can’t website.

Allan

1 Like

Parler should have known having an affair with the landlords wife would get them kicked out of the building.

I sure hope the Trump twitter ban isn’t permanent…that would be really bad.

1 Like

Libs can’t see the writing on the wall.

This divestiture was initiated by the filing in 1974 by the United States Department of Justice of an antitrust lawsuit against AT&T.[2] AT&T was, at the time, the sole provider of telephone service throughout most of the United States. Furthermore, most telephonic equipment in the United States was produced by its subsidiary, Western Electric. This vertical integration led AT&T to have almost total control over communication technology in the country, which led to the antitrust case, United States v. AT&T . The plaintiff in the court complaint asked the court to order AT&T to divest ownership of Western Electric.[3]

He may very well start his own form of twitter before this is over.

So it’s an anti trust violation to ban trump from twitter.

That’s an interesting take. Lol.

Allan

Tritter?

Allan

Bad for who?

I don’t believe you. You would kick me out in a heart beat.

So therefore you hate free speech

He just can’t call it twitter.

He better do away with the super short character count. It has made everyone unable to read a paragraph.

He would have to call it…TRUMP