Trump Twitter Ban is Permanent

Maybe, but he might wear a little thin.

They might get tired of hearing him talk about himself all the time, rather than attack the evil left.

You either believe in free speech or you don’t…clearly libs have shown they don’t care.

3 Likes

Because all Trump supporters think he is the primary reason for Twitters success. Therefore he should have similar success elsewhere.

They are unbelievably incorrect

Maybe we will find out.

And there it is. lol

1 Like

There are enough opinion shows on FoxNews for Trump to pop-in once a day and not outstay his welcome.

If I came onto your property and started screaming at you. Would you say “you can stay and scream at me, I believe in free speech” or would you kick me off your property?

1 Like

1 post and no denial. Let’s see how many we can go before you address the point.

1 Like

Nah, you’re doing great pretending to know what people think. :wink:

2 Likes

I’m intrigued by this.

Sure you can come here and scream at me…just leave all GDP devises at home. :wink:

Twitter is a government controlled entity. It receives protection from the federal government. You all hide behind some legal facade to pretend it is a private enterprise but it is an extension of the ruling party in the federal government.

3 Likes

Specially individuals. :wink:

1 Like

But not the most profitable. :wink:

“Trump Thursdays” on Fox and Friends!
“MAGA Mondays” with Hannity.
“Talking Trump” with Tucker.

1 Like

Nope. And I don’t think a new Trump media channel would be profitable either. Too much overhead and up front costs to establish a channel in an already crowded market. Maybe his own show on FoxNews? Perhaps an online media network similar to what Glenn Beck did.

Okay. Who is the lender for Magaland.com?

I think he was referring more to Trump starting a competitor to Twitter. That would allow him to do the appearances you suggested

They care about free speech…for themselves.

3 Likes

1000% political. Globalist standards only apply.

Next time his opponents will need to cut his tongue out to actually silence him.

:tongue: