Trump Twitter Ban is Permanent

Voting is voting.

I believe this forums terms of service have been removed from the discussion.

Here’s my last post on this subject.

If mr Trump is returning to Twitter good. If not his choice. I don’t tweet I think Twitter is a sewer. As such I choose not to waste my time with it.

Since prior to the 2016 election I have said that I believe the liberal left up be the single greatest threat to free speech in America.

I think I’ve been shown to be correct.

A certain laptop dropped off by a presidential candidate’s son was first buried, then lied about, now it’s about to become a significant piece of evidence in Congressional hearings re: the fitness of Joe Biden to serve.

Our southern border has been turned into an immigration nightmare. If it weren’t for bill melugin and griff Jenkins on Fox I seriously wonder how much if that major story would have been covered.

Those are just two serious examples of the left trying to slam the door on speech, on legitimate news, and on the American people’s right to know.

I remember (it’s Saturday night and I’m not looking up details) a bunch if libs saying “they are private companies start your own”…what was it parlor or rumble…somebody started their own and lefties couldn’t wait to try to de platform that forum.

Why is the left opposed to speech? It’s bizarre to me. If trump crucifies himself so be it…if he offers legitimate solutions to American problems should t we the people have a chance to hear those solutions?

I mean, God forbid we should return to a prosperous economy, low inflation, a secure border, not begging opec for oil and not worrying about getting into WWIII…you know all that stuff that took a turn for the worse in America on Inauguration Day 2021?

That’s my position? I believe I’m in the right.

Luv it…hate it…Lefties pushing for censorship if speech tells me all I need to know about the modern day democrat party.

If Mr. Trump has been invited to tweet again fine…good. Let him speak.

3 Likes

thanks elon

2 Likes

And animals, love it.

Barking dogs, in the alley love the drama.

1 Like

Animals are a threat to free speech ?

1 Like
2 Likes

maybe he’ll be indicted by then.

fingers crossed huh?

1 Like

You know, if Elon were really thinking he could offer lifetime bans that you could link to to show you weren’t welcome … for $12.

1 Like

The movement to indict him is a political witchhunt pure and simple.
Don’t like someone’s politics? Drum up ridiculous charges and try to send him to jail.

It is the stuff of dictators. It is the stuff that all believers in freedom fight against.
America was founded exactly precisely to end this sort of thing.
WW2 was fought exactly precisely to end this sort of thing.

6 Likes

See how censorship is awful.

Now you are begging to have Trump back.

Trump will treat Tweety like the red headed step child it is for banning him.

Not true.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:. Dreamers.

Trump hints at investigating Biden…gets impeached.

Biden throws the entire apparatus of the DOJ at Trump with no success and media crickets.

2 Likes

Exactly. It is too easy to devolve into.

lol censorship.

Frog in cold water

1 Like

Watching you guys, diehard Trump fans, pretend you don’t know what the ■■■■ Twitter is or what it does is the funniest part of this whole half decade.

It’s not just Trump gang…

It’s the pre dawn raids by this corrupt administration and our corrupt attorney general on the homes of people who had the nerve to pray in front of an abortion clinic.

It’s the DOJ moving faster than any government agency in history to treat parents concerned about their kids as domestic terrorists.

It’s “January 6 was as bad as Pearl Harbor” but those other 570 BLM/antifa riots, in the words of a disgraced former cnn anchor “ And please, show me where it says protesters are supposed to be polite and peaceful.”

It’s the blatant misquoting of Trump in Charlottesville…it’s our border and government authorities lying about the border which has sustained record setting illegal crossings and allowed 100000+ Americans to die from fentanyl and 100 or so terror watch list occupants to try to get into the country…and the only time this administration has shown an ounce of passion was when they were blatantly lying about border agents on horses. Biden and mayorkas both have committed impeachable dereliction of duty (IMHO) in their pathetic ignorance of the border disaster they created. And we’d have known nothing without Fox.

Yes…smart guy libs…I started my Sunday hitting almost every one of my favorite talking points.

Why?

There’s a disgusting double standard in this country…from the big media to certainly the social media company’s like Twitter pre Elon Musk. This all represents a small move toward restoring free speech…the power structure of the left cannot survive if Americans are speaking freely and spreading information freely.

Hence “oh my God they want Trump back on Twitter WHHHYYY!”

It’s the right thing to do. If Trump chooses to tweet again fine…if not he has his own platform.

Why the hell should anyone who told us “the laptop was Russian disinformation and “many parts of the dossier actually weren’t lies” and the border is secure” be allowed to dictate what we do and do not get to hear see and read when those people have already shown no hesitation to lie and silence half of the country?

( and thus concludes my only rant of the day I ve got beautiful horses waiting for me but I believe every word I just wrote. Have a blessed Sunday).

6 Likes

They want to be the only ones talking.

3 Likes

i predict they’ll indict. of course it will be utterly ■■■■■■■■ but they will do so for their idiots

definitely true. plus they have the emotional maturity of 10 year olds so they stomp off

these children are the left, and most of democrat party

4 Likes