Trump Twitter Ban is Permanent

If…

Yeah if.

Have you read the shot lefties are spewing on this forum? Mr Trump gave a good speech the other night.

How bout you people wait and see what happens instead of peeing yourselves because the evil orange man is back.

Why is free speech such a problem for the left?

(Other than it completely screws up your preconceived narratives I mean).

1 Like

I like democracies that aren’t driven by internet polls.

1 Like

Former U.S. President Donald Trump said Saturday that he sees “a lot of problems on Twitter” and that his intention is to stay on his social network, Truth Social, as he sees no reason to return to the platform acquired by Elon Musk.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/trump-points-to-twitters-problems-says-he-will-stay-on-his-social-network-truth-social/ar-AA14jybs

Nah you don’t get it. Giving Trump a bigger microphone and a wider audience is a great thing. Bring it on!

But everybody here was/is certain that he’d go back to Twitter. I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

Please Trump please start tweeting.

2 Likes

No you’d prefer democracies (it’s a republic by the way) where social media companies censor anyone you disagree with.

That garbage needs to stop.

1 Like

Careful what you wish for.

even if nearly half the voting locations had problems?

1 Like

That’s my line.

And you censorship happy lefties have gotten way too close to silencing half the country.

Enough.

1 Like

LoL. Why do you hate terms of service?

No your just posting stupid ■■■■■

Thanks but I know when my time is about to be wasted by nonsense.

2 Likes

Sure thing. I’m gonna go read this forums rules in the mean time.

Can I offer sincere thanks to Mr. Musk for letting Trump come back, so everyone can once again see the high school tween girl drama ten times a day that would be his future presidency he’ll make you nominate him for (lol).

2 Likes

Please start tweeting right now and don’t stop for two years. Please God. Hand the Democrats the election.

2 Likes

Some are speculating that the poll was there to draw bots.

I would have reinstated him regardless as decision to ban him was political.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1593970517144637440?s=20&t=FsaVZ3FXoJKq0-eGhYyFDA

1 Like

So Elon likes to put out bait in front of his hunting blind.

2 Likes

I guess I won’t be needing this.

3 Likes

Hopefully Trump comes back to twitter before the Georgia election on Dec 6th. End censorship!

1 Like