Trump Twitter Ban is Permanent

These people are really that crazy. No joke. No exaggeration.

I haven’t even gotten into the “crazy” part of QAnon that believes JFK Junior is still alive and working with Trump, or the guy who claims to be Q from the future sent back in time to stop the original Q, or the ones who think that Hillary and Obama and Soros and them have already been locked up in Gitmo and replaced with clones.

We also won’t find Biden retweeting Antifa tweets.

I hadn’t heard that one yet

“Baby Q.” Very late Terminator franchise.

It’s kind of hard to take libs seriously when they spent 2 years here feeding us the great Russian hoax.

As for being mainstream…I have about 20 pretty good friends that are all conservative…and not one of them talk or even know Q as far as I know.

Is Antifa mainstream of your party?

1 Like

Well this is first I’m hearing this. I’m just wondering how many of them are libs pretending. As for wanted to commit atrocities you might want to listen to what some on left are saying.

This has been going on for four years. Just look it up, geez Louise, this is 2021, man. “I just don’t know about it and there’s no way to find out” isn’t a legit excuse anymore.

Maybe because it’s hard to take anything serious that libs says anymore.

1 Like

I am also quite skeptical of a repub/con claiming that they have no knowledge of Q.

I would call it criminal trespass with some vandalism and assaults on PD.

Not exactly a riot.

I don’t have any idea who and what they are.

Made up foil for Auntie Fah is my guess.

You can of course call it anything you want.

Of course Law Enforcement radio calls from that day showed that the police were calling it a riot.
.WW

Even the briefest of internet research will tell you what you need to know. Adherents were posting openly to 8 Chan and Parler. You can even see Q merch on attendees of Trump rallies.

Trump himself was asked about them.

But again, I am skeptical of a Con who claims complete ignorance of Q.

We had a lot of divergence of perspective over the summer also.

What if I just don’t care to explore.

Sounds like a canard to me.

Because it makes more sense to believe what you want to believe instead of find out of it’s true?

Sounds about right.

BTW, that’s exactly how Q operates👍

Sounds like a schoolyard game to me.

Why are you promoting it?

Here you are a year and a half ago totally not knowing what they are.

He knows who they are. Look at the post above and at the date

1 Like

Did you pull a Kevin McCarthy, my guy? Are you pretending not to know about QAnon when you’ve known exactly who and what they are in the past?

Lol. “I don’t even know how to say it. Q-on?”

2 Likes