Trump Twitter Ban is Permanent

Oh, I dunno. I think there is quite a lot of folks who want to see a resurrection :wink:

1 Like

You know it’s bad when not even Florida wants you there.

I’m not watching it live either. But i do follow and get the highlights.

Really? Funny that I’ve never really heard that. Sounds like QAnon may not be who libs say they are.

Fake…My guess is it’s made up mostly by left-wing radicals to paint conservatives. It’s how libs roll.

Sounds like you’re presenting yourself as an authority on Q-anon beliefs. Hmmmm

They’re totally open about. This is the core of QAnon.

Q is supposedly a military intelligence insider who has been telling people for three, four years that Trump is going to “activate” the military to arrest and execute the Democrats at Gitmo. This is the heart of the conspiracy theory, a literal military coup.

This is why you can justify it all you want, but them Q dudes at the Capitol thought they were participating in a coup so Trump could execute his military coup to hang all the Democrats.

Nice catch LOL. But for some reason I’m unable to edit.

1 Like

No, this is what they say. Maybe you should try actually looking into it for like five minutes instead of defending absolute lunatics who believe liberals and Jews are literal Satanists who are raping and eating children in order to live forever and that Trump is heroically secretly fighting against them and they win when Obama and Hillary and Soros and all the rest are hung by the neck until dead at Gitmo after the military arrests them.

You are going to look extremely foolish trying to own the libs by supporting QAnon.

Funny how you claim I’m supporting QAnon when I have no idea what they are.

Say why do YOU know so much about em?

Then why are claiming that they don’t believe in something if you don’t know who they are.

When you paint all conservatives out to be Q fellows that would be a logical conclusion.

That’s not what he did

Because they crossed my radar like a year or two ago and I researched the subject. The same way I know about just about anything. I’m interested in online radicalization.

If you don’t know, now you know. This is what you’re defending when you defend these people. When you repeat their conspiracy theories about Dominion voting machines and all that. When you defend what they truly believed was a coup to keep Donald Trump in power. That’s all Q stuff promoted by their big influencers. Mentally ill maniacs, most of them. This is what that Greene lady believes in.

So how are they any different then lets say Antifa…or the press even?

Both are radical groups. Q believes in ■■■■■■■■ crazy conspiracies

If you do your usual I’m owning the libs by defending the indefensible and I won’t learn about it because if I don’t know I have a built in excuse to claim I didn’t actually defend them, you are going to regret it.

They are fascists who want a military coup, mass executions and Donald Trump as a dictator. They are currently becoming a mainstream part of your party. Marjorie Taylor Greene, when she’s not cucking her husband with a liberal Tantric sex yogi, is the point of that spear.

The part where their goal is to institute a military dictatorship, and kill all the members of the opposition party for treason. Oh and believing in a cabal of Satanist pedophiles who drink children’s blood to become immortal running the world.

minor detail

Other than that and the fact that there isn’t a single Dem in Congress who supports Antifa or espoused their views

Tote the same.