Trump tweets quote calling ex-CIA chief a 'liar'

If you guys know a guy (or kid for that matter) who constantly lies, and then they call other people liars, what do you think?

Anyway, Trump burns more bridges than Terrell Owens. Not that he needs some ex-CIA director but the pattern is to trash everyone that doesn’t bathe his feet.

And to be fair to Trump, if you’d lied as much as him, and had run as many scams as him, you’d have to be uber aggressive. That’d be your only way out. Well, unless he’s clean.

He is a liar.

1 Like

Trump calls a member of the DC swamp a liar? I’m sorry what’s the issue with that?

Trump is a liar.

Oh the irony lol

Yes. Yes he is.

Trump is a liar but that doesn’t mean all that he says is a lie. That’s where discernment comes into play.

Are you suggesting that I’m a liar? That’s weird. You asked what the issue was. The issue is a proven and chronic liar calling someone else a liar. You’re welcome.

Agreed. Do you take him seriously when he calls other people liars?

Not always but in this case…Brennan and his shenanigans were/are a serious problem to our nation that must be fully exposed and dealt with.

They all lie. They’re all hypocrites.

I find the constant golfing more hypocritical.

I don’t think we know that for sure, but I agree that if he broke the law it should be exposed.

Yes, the golf thing is more hypocrisy than lie. Trump lies more than most politicians, though, or at least more than any politician I’ve encountered.

Agreed and I realize I don’t know much of anything “for sure” except…I love my wife. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

The DC swamp attacks Trump almost daily. Some seem to think Trump should just sit there like a punching bag like George Bush did and take the hits without hitting back. Well that’s not Trump so deal with it.

1 Like

My point is he didn’t lie about what he promised to do if elected. The one thing that really matters to the people who voted for him. In that, he’s different.

And it will probably get him re-elected.

They will overlook a lot of bad things for kept campaign promises.

So did the campaign/Russia investigation start with the dossier, with Papadopolous, or with analysis performed based on information received from various intelligence agencies? Which is it this morning?

And why would the FBI be sent “analysis” that isn’t evidence? Shouldn’t investigations begin with evidence?

1 Like

Does he? I disagree.

I think it’s more of a case of not having a respect for the details of the truth and being a horrible communicator. And he honestly doesn’t have a clue about the law or “how things work.”

He doesn’t care.

He’s crude, lewd and completely socially unacceptable. He’s also giving them what he said he would.

If he started an investigation that has tied up much of the last two years based on his “analysis” then that is a problem that should be investigated even if it is legal. He is too biased when it comes to Trump to start an investigation based on his own analysis.

I agree that sets him apart but I don’t think it’s going to get him re-elected.