Trump Tweets Pruit Out!

President Trump has offered Ms Pocohantas $1 million to take a DNA test to prove if he family lore will back up her claim. I would be interested. I took the DNA test to find my real roots. Our family lore was a little flawed. Anyway, hope to find out. What say you.

Why does anyone even care?

Where are his tax returns?

I could only see caring if it were proven she used her supposed heritage to garner some sort of benefit, ie a scholarship or something.

Who cares.

It’s like Obama’s birth certificate.

Is it real or is it memorex?

Allan

Ask any liberal. They call it "cultural misappropriation." And it is a serious offense. And if you use it to get a job, it’s called fraud. And that my friend is illegal.

Understand now?

Again. You and every other liberal cares. Depending on who the offender is. They call it “cultural misappropriation.” And it is a serious offense. And if you use it to get a job, it’s called fraud. And that my friend is illegal.

Understand now?

1 Like

Wrong topic. Please respect the rules of this forum. Thank you!

1 Like

I hope she avoids taking any test, because it continues to afford Donald an opportunity to make an ass of himself.

Not that he needs the help.

1 Like

I care about some dna results?

Nope, nope and nope.

Allan

Are you saying that cultural misappropriation is fine with you? And the fraud is not a problem either?

Are you in danger of losing your liberal card?

1 Like

I don’t care about someones DNA results, that would be correct.

Allan

And having iron clad evidence that she lied and engaged in cultural misappropriation could weaken her political clout and cost her a shot at the presidency.

So there’s that.

Ancestry DNA is not “iron-clad.”

Especially if it proves that someone loved by you is a total fraud. Then no, you definitely would not want DNA results. I totally get that.

1 Like

You do make a good point - Trumpists have iron clad evidence that Donald lies daily about issues both petty and significant. I can see why you’d want something similar from the opposition.

Nobody cares. I am going to explain the obvious to you. You already know this. But most refuse to acknowledge this simple truth.

Democrats don’t care about democrat lies.

Republicans don’t care about republican lies.

So what’s your point?

You’re correct - nobody cares, or rather nobody cares when their side does it. This is the Age of Idiocy/Incivility that Donald exploits and promulgates, and we are all idiots when we reward him for it.

it’s pretty common in the South for family lore to Include some unverified Native American heritage. Almost anyone I talk to about it seems to think they have Cherokee in their bloodline. It’s probably not usually true. Elizabeth Warren unfortunately had it listed in some Acedemic Journal decades ago, and people like Trump (insecure bullies) like to lock on to things like that so they can belittle someone. That is all this is. It’s utterly stupid.

We hired this guy to run the most powerful nation in the world, and he spends an awful lot of time on this kind of petty garbage. Mailing out hats, picking on people for no discernible reason…

It’s really no wonder he’s such a hero to trolls. But to what end?

1 Like

I would tell you to turn off your radio, if you really believe this tripe, but just go in doing you. And thanks for the laughs.