Trump Tweets Pruit Out!

I’m predicting that Hillary will be left alone.

But not for the reason you think.

The victimhood is strong with this one.

The lack of scandal is THE scandal? You’re going to stick with that? Just wanted to give you an opportunity to rethink this approach.

Lol. Impeachment.

Would be like Clinton,s impeachment.

It’s a loss from the beginning, so why do it.

It’s political grandstanding.

Won’t happen to trump.

Sorry I just won’t.

We don’t all follow the more radical reps like waters.

Unlike the r,s who impeached Clinton who followed the radical Hyde over the cliffs like lemmings.

Allan

How many criminal referrals were made to the DOJ by Republican-led investigations and were rejected by the Obama DOJ? If you can show this to be substantial, you’ll have a fair argument. If not, then it just shows your partisan delusion on display.

1 Like

So what?
Pruitt informed Trump with a letter so Trump send a Tweet to his followers informing them. Or would you rather he waist his time telling you on TV that he accepted Pruitt’s resignation.

In his resignation letter, obtained by NPR, Pruitt informed Trump he was leaving his post “effective as of July 6.” Pruitt also wrote, “The unrelenting attacks on me personally, my family, are unprecedented and have taken a sizable toll on all of us.”

There were plenty of scandals. They have been highlighted in Matt Margolis’s book. The one scandal he leaves out is that despite all of the scandals, Obama’s DOJ didn’t issue a single indictment of any kind.

Yep! Sounding more like a LIB every day. :+1:

Automatically engaging in a personal attack ad hominem instead of answering the legitimately placed question? Color me surprised. :roll_eyes:

A true sign of someone losing an argument though.

There is no argument to win or lose. LIBs laughingly believe one of the most corrupt administrations is squeaky clean because their corrupt DOJ saw fit to ignore the corruption. From where I sit, it looks like you have bought into that nonsense.

In any case, have no real interest in trying to convince you or anyone else about the rampant corruption in the Obama administration. I simply don’t care.

This administration really is too much fun isn’t it?

Go start your own thread Boo Baby

With the title

“Obama’s cabinet was worse, no proof offered”

Allan

Basically you have no facts.

Only opinions.

Allan

Yep! DEMs are all about those facts. :rofl: :rofl:

Are you about facts?

Fact is mike Flynn did plead guilty to lying to the fbi

Fact is that Paul manafort is under indictment.

See how easy it is to provide facts…

Allan

But, but, but…the voices on the radio told me Obama was corrupt. Fox News pundits told me the administration was corrupt. Since I believe everything they say with no proof, the complete lack if indictments means the DOJ was complicit. Its the only way, since the voices on the radio would never lie to me.

1 Like

Squeaky clean.

Only in a LIB bizarro world would one of the most corrupt administrations in history be seen to be squeaky clean. It would be laughable if it wasn’t so sad. :roll_eyes: