Trump Tweet classified information

No it doesn’t.

“Always” is simply incorrect. No need for you to apologize, just correct your history

1 Like

Monty Python Argument sketch reply.

6 Likes

More seriously. To quote the First Amendment

“Congress shall make no law respecting… the right of the people peaceably to assemble…”

Now I am proposing “the people” only applies to US citizens. You might be arguing that the framers intended to grant equal rights to illegal aliens, but I disagree with you there.

But the Constitution makes it clear that people have rights

2 Likes

Whoever was giving the briefing should have said…“No cameras!” and taken the phone away from him.

1 Like

And he’s supposed to just take your word for that?

Our Favorite President, He! :us:

2 Likes

Thanks for stopping by with the technically legal defense.

6 Likes

Yep. And they decided that with advisors and didn’t tweet ■■■■ they saw or out intel in meetings. Even though technically they’re legally allowed to.

1 Like

Or Hillary. Trump heads would have gone through the roof.

I can imagine us intelligence services will start withholding stuff from him

Yeah, yeah…like Saddam is about to use WMDs or that a dossier…proves Russian collusion…amirite?

Maybe not that but perhaps other important things. It is not like this does not have potential ramifications that are damaging to US interests when cooperating with allies.

Do you have any confidence that he asked for a briefing on the acceptability of releasing that pic? Cause I would hope the president asks if there are any ramifications about releasing classified info before doing it. Wouldn’t you?

Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Lynch, Strozk, McCabe, Ohr and others at the top level of their respective agencies…have all done serious damage, to the credibility of the offices they represented and until they are held accountable, I have a very bitter opinion towards their “expertise”.

1 Like

This isn’t the first time that a leak by the President over classified material has come up and reportedly made foreign allies question their intelligence sharing a the the US. Undermining that trust has potential implications, no? That would be concerning no matter who is in office. Seemingly glibly revealing protected secrets of our national security apparatus is worrisome. One can argue how serious it is in this instance, but it raises the question of where the line exists and under which circumstances for at least this President.

1 Like

That’s ok though because they worked for the “annointed one” and they had a D by their names.

1 Like

Nice FYI
Iranian rocket failure, Whoopi

It’s not like allies would have to fear that sharing sensitive information with the Trump administration means he might accidentally leak it later, right?

Right?

Trump to the intelligence community

c05ea4d1eb2017e54f7aa63ad654550c

6 Likes