Trump Tweet classified information

Short memory people will not get that photo reference.

1 Like

Is it under a congressional subpoena? Did he intend to do anything wrong? :sunglasses:

Every Loyalist on this board would be demanding an immediate impeachment.

I bet China loves that picture. It gives them a better understanding of our satellite capabilities.

…if the precedent hadn’t already been set in 2016. Now…what difference does it make anyways? :sunglasses:

No one disputed if he can.

Sad to see people no longer care about anything other than finding ways to justify his reckless and impulsive behavior.

People who don’t hate America are happy to see Iran’s failure. I hope they accidentally nuke themselves next. lol

2 Likes

Wrong. I want everybody treated the same. Got it? I don’t like one set of rules for one group and another for the other. That…is the bigger problem and so that…is what I want remedied first. I will not start with one, until the bigger, older problem is addressed.

1 Like

Does he think this inspires confidence in other countries intelligence agencies that share intelligence with the USA?

1 Like

5th Avenue

FBI investigates that precedent. Loyalists to this day demand more investigations.

Curious how silent the demands will be over this new precedent.:thinking:

…and that…two tier system, is THE big problem, for those that love their country?

Each and every President throughout history has been the ultimate decider of what is and isn’t classified. That’s how it works.

You are wrong when you say the President has the “right” to do anything at all.

The Constitution grants rights to citizens but it grants no rights to the office of the President. The Presidency, and each other branch of government is granted “powers”.

The difference is essential to how the Constitution works. Rights are (almost) absolute and can be abridged only in extreme circumstances. (No right to shout “Fire!” in a crowded theater, for example. Powers are limited and inherently set up so powers granted to different branches of government balance one another.

I wish I was astounded that the same people who claim they only want judges who will interpret the Constitution as written, sit by silently when their chosen President trashes the intent of the Constitution regarding the very nature of government.

2 Likes

That’s a fascinating claim. Since the classification of information was first established during the Truman Presidency, I wonder how prior Presidents made such decisions?

You might consider a less absolute approach to history.

4 Likes

As commander in chief the President has always had the last word on this subject, sorry.

TotAlLy LeGaL and ToTallY COol

2 Likes

Obviously…Trump triggered more than just Iranians…amirite? :sunglasses:

Anyone is of course free to decide for themselves if it was an appropriate thing to do or not and I wouldn’t argue their opinion was false, if however they want to claim some law was broken or that it was illegal, yes I will point out Presidents can’t illegally leak classified information.

Funny how some people questioning Trumps usage of a potentially classified photo is considered “triggering”.