Trump trying to sell lgbtq pride tshirts on his site

if it is, it’s not “blatant bigotry”

Bigotry is Bigotry…

especially when the left gets to decide if it is or not huh?

What do you mean “if it is?” Even you are uncomfortable with this administration’s position on the issue.

Yes, it’s blatantly bigotry and you are going to bat for it.

Bigotry is Bigotry … Not hard

Transgender is a very complicated issue and as in most all things medical, there is both a genetic and environmental component. I don’t think Trump is making this political and I also don’t think “we” should either? His shirt in a rainbow offers those who choose to support him, a methodology that isn’t disrespectful to anyone. We can vote with our dollars and that is a good thing IMO.

Question is………….has anybody actually PURCHASED one…………….

Left, Right, North and South… Bigotry is Bigotry. You can’t polish a turd…

Nah buddy, he is picking on trans people so his base supports him more. They are an easy target, politically speaking, and he went full force.

It’s ■■■■■■ up.

1 Like

nah. just not stating the official position, but it involves not considering “gender identity” as a civil right with separate protections.

i quite agree. it is a mental illness in my view and should be treated as such

let’s not make unfounded conclusions or personal attacks

Please provide a link that explains what you’re saying?

The official position has been shown to you. What do you think about that?

Honest questions for you, please response honestly:

Do you honestly believe that an employer should be permitted to fire somebody for being gay or trans?

Do you honestly believe that a gay person coming into a hospital with his partner, needing emergency care, the doctor can refuse to treat the person, simply because the doctor thinks being gay is evil?

Would you apply the same standards if the employee was black or Jewish? What if the man in need of medical care was wearing the yamaka or the star of David, and the doctor thought Jews were immoral because they killed Christ, can he refuse medical care?

2 Likes

no that was a NYT article

http://time.com/5595503/hhs-reverses-transgender-protections/

Why shouldn’t gender identity be a civil right? Any reason for it? I have already posted research studies on the brain and how transgender people’s brains are structured differently than most people.

no

no one is being denied emergency medical care based on the preference of their partner’s gender

“gender identity” is not race or religion

becuase it is a separate mental illness, deciding what one’s gender is at whim

like jenner. and turr