Trump trolls Rep. Omar, who was victim of death threat, boasts Israeli relations

Wow…that sounds deplorable. :sunglasses:

Not sursprising, unfortunately. Trump is a despicable person.

1 Like

She’s not the only one receiving death threats thanks to Idiot Boy and right-wing media. trump has all his supporters on strings like marionettes.

I am talking about the constant demonizing of a voter base, let’s face it close to 90% of republicans voted for the man despite his obvious flaws. But I see a lot of people keep throwing on people who didn’t vote a certain way (not you) berating a voter base. I guess one can say if stated with the deplorable remark but it seems that’s not far off on how a significant percentage feels towards those who voted Trump.

Not complaining, just observing. I wasn’t a fan of Obama in his second term but I blamed him not the voters.

You seem to have hit on something: many people are saying: that voting for a known pathological liar, a public birther and other conspiracies theorist, a known consorter with criminals, a known serial swindler of both vendors and customers, a person of widely known ill repute, was indefensible.

Don’t both sides engage in that as well ? Liberals loyalty to America is constantly called into question, liberal cities/states on the American map are constantly said to not be “real America”, black democrat voters are said to be on “democrat plantation”, democrats are called commies, snowflakes, America haters, etc.

1 Like