Trump trashing Fox's Napolitano on Twitter. Anyone surprised?

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/441009-trump-foxs-napolitano-asked-me-to-pardon-his-friend-put-him-on

The guy said some stuff our sensitive and immature President didn’t like so he lashed out on Twitter like Justin Bieber would (at 12yo).

So now we get to watch yet another Twitter fight between the leader of the free world and a US citizen who voiced his opinion.

Didn’t you Trump voters use to be for a President acting presidential, against a President even having social media accounts and against the President lashing out at his critics?

1 Like

Prediction: Andrew Napolitano will be unemployed soon. God bless him and his family.

1 Like

Anybody know what Shep Smith did that requires a Presidential Pardon?

Edit… never mind… a “pal” of Shep Smith.

Will have to look into a little more.

My guess it is a dog whistle for someone who is also gay.

Trump hates Smith too. He has told the truth about Trump on numerous occasions. Can’t have that.

Off topic but did anyone hear Trump’s comments about HIS police, bikers and military last night?

“Ever since Andrew came to my office to ask that I appoint him to the U.S. Supreme Court, and I said NO, he has been very hostile! Also asked for pardon for his friend. A good ‘pal’ of low ratings Shepard Smith,” the president added, referring to the afternoon host of Fox’s newscast that has often been critical of the White House.

The things that happen behind the scenes and all “we” get see…is the bitter fall out. :sunglasses:

Here is the thing.

I don’t think that the President is telling the truth.

9 Likes

:point_up_2:

that’s just a Trump voter covering for his favorite politician yet again.

heck, it’s pretty much all we see here these days (when Trump does anything stupid or acts like a child). it’s like they’re Trump accomplices or something.

3 Likes

…and all I’m hearing is your incessant whining. Please…stop. :sunglasses:

not my fault that you don’t like that i accurately describe what you do here.

2 Likes

You first

Who cares what collusion conspiracy after-birthers think about anything??

Whining? If you want a master class in whining just read the twitter feed of the man you defend on a daily basis.

Of course Trump is lying. We have seen this time and time again with the President man child.

Can anyone tell me of one other person in the world who is in an important visible leadership role that plays the victim day in and day out in such a public way.

Sorry mate but Trump supporters are the last people to be accusing anyone of whining.

8 Likes

Now…compare that to the incessant whining on the major news outlets…24/7/365. It’s hard to believe that his whining using a Twitter account, could neutralize all of that but…it appears to be working?

He’s nasty, unprofessional, thin-skinned, obsessed with his celebrity, insistent on “loyalty”, but “loyalty” is a one way street with this psycho.

Sick and sad.

7 Likes

I think you do a disservice to Justin Bieber aged 12.

Wah…T’rump is liar…wah…he liar!..wah, wah, wah…whisten to me!..whisten to m-m-m-me!..WEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!

After Trump loses in 2020, our Trump supporters will have to back to hearing about the next presidents policies the old fashioned way…:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I know, it’s hard to believe anyone would believe his incessant lies anymore, but here we are.

1 Like

This makes it OK for a so called president to openly lie all the time?

It is interesting to watch Trump accomplices defend him.

1 Like

How did you derive the conclusion you chose out of thin air, based on anything I said?