Trump trashing Fox's Napolitano on Twitter. Anyone surprised?

He will get employed again within a week!

I wouldn’t think so if you use Shep Smith as an example of an opposing viewpoint to Trump and not being fired? In fact, pro Trump Judge Janine probably would have been fired, if not for the Fox audience voicing their objection to her treatment?

You’d be so much happier if you will just close your eyes, tie your brain behind your back, get on board the trump train! Choo choooo! It feels so good to win! Don’t worry be stupid! Ba ba baaaaaaaa

2 Likes

Have I told u, I luv u yet 2day? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Well that is a perfectly reasonable response.

2 Likes

Hell, I’m going to vote for the democrat…just to make it all go away. Without Trump, things go back to normal around here.

2 Likes

…and on that note…gotta go. Have a super, duper, Trump double-scooper, Pelosi pooper day. :sunglasses:

^ trump voter

4 Likes

CNN picks him up in a heartbeat…and then you’ll hear what he really thinks.

And Remember…The Judge wasn’t just giving an opinion, he was talking about the law…and how it applies to trump.

1 Like

Not a chance. They never intended to fire her over that. She said it BECAUSE she knows her audience.

You deflected from his lying to complaining about the press.

2 Likes

Why would anyone be pals with someone who gets low ratings?

It’s so easy for some to just accept the propaganda and bath in it.

1 Like

Small difference well actually its a huge difference. Trump is the President of the United States and oversees the largest economy in the world. Trump is the leader of the free world. Trump is the Commander in Chief of the largest and most powerful military the world has ever seen.

His words have consequences, his words are a direct reflection of the United States and the US is judged (rightly or wrongly) on the words and actions of its President.

I guarantee MSNBC, CNN, NBC or even Fox has the power to reach people across the USA and the globe like Trump has.

Trump acts and behaves like a spoilt child and his behavior is constantly excused away by his supporters.

If you think that, that settles it.

It is a perfectly valid opinion to have that this President in particular is known to lie for no reason on an almost daily basis.

It is an opinion that backed up by well documented evidence.

But I am sure that this will be countered by “if you like your doctor” without any more analysis of the difference between the two.

3 Likes

Trump has repeatedly lied, his lies have been exposed so I dont believe a word he says. There is no doubt in my mind that Napolitano never asked Trump to appoint him to the US Supreme Court. LOL are we expected to believe he just swung by the Oval Office and asked his mate Don for a job on the SC? Get real.

But we all know that among the faithful, the potentate can never be questioned.

Okay, name one lie. If he has lied sooooo much is should be easy.

This is totally in good faith and I will in no way reply to whatever you say with “that wasn’t a lie”, “he was joking” or “it was hyperbole”.

Name one!

I’m really curious now if Nap will be questioned on-air about this by his associates at Fox. This could blow up on Donnie if they do…something tells me the guys who smoke the cigars at Fox are telling them to leave it alone.

Ha - we both know the answer to that my friend. There is no way that anyone at Fox will do any type of research into what Trump said as that might force them to actually report as journalists instead of Trumps own state controlled media.

But we can hope.