Trump Tower meeting Russian lawyer admits she was paid informant to the Kremlin

Great!

SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE.

M

I canā€™t wait to see stories that heā€™s been cheating on Melania at Mar-La-Go.

Do you think he still can?

Whatever is important to you.

No wonder youā€™re a fan of the Constant Nookie Network and their stellar cast of x-rated ā€œjournalistsā€.

M

trump has a penchant to fall victim to blackmail. Im sorry but its true. Never negotiate with terrorists

I know right? He keeps trying to divert. On so many topics. Lets not for get Tiff now.

Of the skanky whore blah blah blah. Who cares? Its not about the sex. Its the cover up. Its about being easy to blackmail. If Stormy can do it so easy, imagine what Vlad can do!

If trump can be blackmailed for over one hundred grand for nookie, what else is he capable of being blackmailed for?

If Stormy had successfully blackmailed Trump how is it that we all know about it?

You are confusing having and NDA - which is one of the most typical legal manuevers in the law business - with being blackmailed. Having an NDA simply says, ā€œIā€™m too busy to bother with you. Such nuisances are not worth the time to fight over.ā€ And they are done EVERY DAY by large and small corporations and wealthy targets of extortionists, like Stormy and her bankrupt lawyer.

Itā€™s hilarious that you think Trump needed to ā€œcover upā€ when he was faced with FAR MORE egregious claims against him during the election and they were of zero use to keep him from getting elected.

His voters DID NOT CARE about all of the allegations of bad-boy conduct from his past. But you think Stormy would have had them all turn away.

Boy, you are really deluding yourself.

M

I dont think you understand blackmail

Itā€™s difficult to time an ā€œhonorable endā€ to Personal Vietnam. Nixon had a hard enough time with the real thing.