Trump Tower meeting Russian lawyer admits she was paid informant to the Kremlin

House committee officially ends investigation saying there is no evidence Trump campaign colluded with Russia.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/house-intel-panel-releases-final-report-russia-probe-134131359--politics.html

No thank you. Some people are incapable of accepting reality

I thought it was common knowledge, that Hilary paid for the Steele dossier, and Steele got at least some of the dirt about Trump from top-level Russian intelligence officer still active inside the Kremlin.

Christopher Steele, the Man Behind the Trump Dossier

Two sources were unconnected to the others, but the remaining two could have spoken to each other. In the reports Steele had collected, the names of the sources were omitted, but they were described as ā€œa former top-level Russian intelligence officer still active inside the Kremlin,ā€ a ā€œmember of the staff at the hotel,ā€ a ā€œfemale staffer at the hotel when Trump had stayed there,ā€ and ā€œa close associate of Trump who had organized and managed his recent trips to Moscow.ā€

1 Like

No need to go personal on me, and be insultive.

In other words, why do you feel the need to be a troll?

you do know that was the REPUBLICAN report right?

Thatā€™s how our government operates, the majority in congress, no matter which party is in control, make the decisions, and sometimes they are partisan.

The ACA was partisan, was it not? Does that make it any less valid, as US law?

It was the official report of the committee. Of course the Dems took political exception.

I wasnā€™t being insulting but stating my opinion. If you still think that about the FISA warrant despite everything we know to the contrary then thereā€™s nothing we can say that will get you to pull your head of the sand

The dems in congress hate Trump, and want to win big in the mid terms. Making Trump out to be a traitorous Russian conspirator, and the target of a federal criminal investigation, is one of the keystones to their mid term election chances.

That is the whole point of participating in elections. To win them

So, to provide proof that you were not trying to demean me, you tell me my head is in the sand?

If the members of the Trump campaign were not under investigation by the FBI and the FISA court, why the special counsel?

The Trump campaign was under investigation,former and current members from Trumpā€™s campaign and transition team did fall under FISA surveillance.

So please, dive right in and tell me where Iā€™m wrong, and stop with the demeaning and insulting characterizations of me.

oh my goodness dudeā€¦ stop

Link to clinton paying russian operatives? I thought she paid a lawyer who paid fusion who paid steele, who is an ex-british op.

Of course, and sometimes the things congress does are partisan. iā€™m sure a lot of repubs took issue with the 2007-2010 Democrat controlled congress. however, the laws they passed, and final results from their committee investigations, were no less valid and accepted as the last word, than the repubs are now. We can dislike them, but that is the way it is.

Vote, and vote often, eh? :grin:

Donā€™t be silly. Do not try to pretend that unless Hilary is on video handing the money directly to Steele, that she was not paying for the dossier. Steele paid Russians in the Kremlin, the dossier says this, and we all know this,

If this were the standard we lived by, then money laundering would not be a crime.

Actually from the article ā€œā€œI am a lawyer, and I am an informant,ā€ she said. ā€œSince 2013, I have been actively communicating with the office of the Russian prosecutor general.ā€ā€. That is a quote.

So not it isnā€™tā€™ the OP saying that, it is the Russian Informer saying that.

.>>>>

Oh, thatā€™s fine. But you said RUSSIAN operatives, didnā€™t you? Steele isnā€™t russian.

Actually, the OP author said that she was ā€œdelivering damaging information on the Clintonsā€. I asked what that damaging information was that she delivered. Your sentence is, actually, irrelevant to what I asked.

What was the nationality of those with whom he dealt to get his ā€œinformationā€, assuming there were such people?

Donā€™t know. But Clinton didnā€™t pay them. And you donā€™t know that steele paid them either.