Trump told Shinzo Abe he’d ship 25 million Mexicans to Japan

“Shinzo, you don’t have this problem, but I can send you 25 million Mexicans and you’ll be out of office very soon,” Trump said, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing a senior EU official who was in the room.

The commander-in-chief also raised eyebrows when the subject turned to Iran and terrorism.

“You must know about this, Emmanuel, because all the terrorists are in Paris,” he told French President Emmanuel Macron.

“A sense of irritation with Mr. Trump could be felt, but everyone tried to be rational and calm,” the official told the paper.

So much winning!

Crazy grandpa in the white house

1 Like

Another anonymous source. Another nothing burger.

Fuel for those suffering from TDS though.

Why are you upset with what he said?

Words tumble from Trump’s mouth as ■■■■ from ass.

1 Like

Is it hard to believe that he would say this?

This is Trumpkin conspiracy 101 talk

Trump is trying to help these idiots. They enrich themselves as their great country is being destroyed by the globalist fiends.

Trump is trying to save them, but they sell their soul. They don’t get it that good beats evi. The evil dead keep marching to their own sad destiny, following their Globalist masters into te pits.

In gooddad’s world

Media: anonymous sources = not believable
Trump: “many people are saying” = believable

1 Like

You keep mentioning globalist masters? Who are these masters you are talking about? And what is there goal?

How is Japan “being destroyed by the globalist fiends”?

Oh my did I hurt you boy’s feelings? Never mind me just go on back to your Gossip Session. :cowboy_hat_face:

I wasn’t talking about Japan. That was just Trump’s joke. He knows perfectly well that Japan is firm against the Globalists.

This is about UK, France, Germany, te rest of the EU and their globalist masters they bow to. Patriots from each of the EU countries are standing up against the destruction of their great cultures, by these self-imposed globalist overlords.

In Japan the evil WW2 military government is still in their memory. They know fiendish dreams of a one world empire are evil.

What is globalism?
Who are these masters?
What is their goal?
And what policies is Japan following, that makes them anti-globalist?

Japan has a global economy so I suppose you’re talking about their strict immigration policies.

I don’t understand where you get “self-imposed.” Unlike places like Russia and North Korea, EU countries elect their leaders in democratic elections. That’s one of the reason’s we’ve historically favored Europe over those nations.

She’s talking about Jews.

Is she a Rothschild conspiracy theorist?

This rhetoric is out of keeping with Buddhist philosophy, isn’t it?

I know thats what globalist is normally shorthand for. I just get curious as to what particular brand of crazy she follows.

The term globalist and swamp creature only applies to those who oppose Our dear leader. Once you get in line with Trump you are transformed into a patriotic American. Even if you truly are in DC to enrich yourself or actually a globalist.

But I have resigned myself to 8 years of Trump. Bad news for Pence is that for all his pandering to Trump and the about turn he has done on everything he ever said he believed in will be for nought. There is no way Trump will endorse Pence.

I know I went off topic

Probably.
10 char