Trump told CPB Head He Would Pardon Him if he Broke the Law

Dude. Let me just say that’s a really odd post.

1 Like

And compare it with the current list of what’s important.

• Triggering libs
  • Anti non-European immigration
4 Likes

I laugh all the time.

At lot lately at Trump. He’s the joke these days.

What did that add to their conversation?

so jokes about breaking federal law and abuse of powers are funny?

You know what I love about Trump lovers? They laugh at any lame-ass thing he says or does, like good little servants trying to suck up to their boss.

Really? I’m an anti-Trumper who laughs all the time and enjoys my life. Politics isn’t the driving force in my life.

Lol. Argue with this guy.

That’s an example of growing up and I’m now proud of you for that.

Now…you’re catching on…:sunglasses:

So what about Little Rock?

Where’s the Huber report?

Great questions that we’ll both have to wait for the unveiling of, to know the answers and I’ve already waited for almost 3 years so…I’ll be patient a while longer. The cool thing though is…the answer’s revealing date appears to be picking up steam.

We just spent two years on what the non Dem portion of the country knew was an enormous conspiracy theory. They are never to be taken seriously when they talk about conspiracy theories.
Remember, no collusion.
And CNN was the primary spreader of these conspiracy lies.
They are not to be taken seriously, especially when they use anonymous sources.

1 Like

And since when has anyone in THIS white house ever told the truth? Everyone who speaks for this administration is a paid liar.

According to two people who testified before Congress, trump has a way of telling someone to do something, even though there’s no direct order. It’s code talk according to one person.

If trump or his “acting” stooges tell the military to gun down asylum seekers, should they?

“According to two people who testified before Congress, trump has a way of telling someone to do something, even though there’s no direct order. It’s code talk according to one person.”

Yeah. If you believe Cohen making up excuses for his own perjuries.

Cohen is already knee-deep in feces, so why should he continue to lie?

How funny is it that Cohen was our president’s lawyer.

Wow.

Well, in the meantime, this parade sucks. None of the floats are even inflated.

You don’t understand the meaning of “conspiracy”.

I disagree. There’s plenty of hot air all around us and I’m confident you agree with that?